52

I stepped out of the elevator that led to the grape house to be greeted by bright green grapes surrounding the floors, ceiling, and walls.

Like the strawberry house, the grape house is an eyesore.

"Welcome to the Grape House!" Monokuma introduced. The bear began to explain the different rooms this house had to offer. Unlike the strawberry house, the grape house didn't have a final dead room. Instead, it holds the "Monokuma Archive."

Monokuma Archive...? Well, it certainly isn't as interesting as the final dead room...

"That's all from me... any questions?" Monokuma gave his signature shit-eating grin.

"Like, I'm startin' to get hungry. Where's the food, anyway?" Akane asked which, from what I saw, made Monokuma grin even more.

"I have a bad feeling about this..." I shivered.

Monokuma tilted his head, feigning curiosity, "Huh? Is that necessary?" 

"Wha-What are ya sayin'?! Of course it is! It's food after all!" The gymnast argued.

The monochromatic bear let out a giggle and covered his mouth with his paws, "But it's supposed to be an escape game, so how can there be any tension if there's no time limit?"

Limit?! Does this maniac plan on using our bodies as the limit?! 

How sick and absurd...!

"It means... kill someone before you starve to death!" He let out a wild cackle that echoed throughout the halls of the brightly-lit, eyesore of a house.

***

After establishing the motive for the 4th murder, we decided to split up and explore the Grape House, trying to distract ourselves from the fact that we won't be eating for a while.

Nagito and I teamed up in exploring and we started off with the first floor. We walked around the green house hand-in-hand until we found a particular statue.

"Nagito, look..." I pointed at the bronze statue of a muscular woman who seemed... oddly familiar...?

The woman had long hair, dark skin; very pale eyes, and a scar on her face and right shoulder. She wore an average school uniform, but there was something different about her... She was... frowning.

I felt a wave of sadness wash over me as I walked towards the nameplate.

"Ogre," It read. 

"Sakura..." I involuntarily let out. 

My eyes widened as I covered my mouth, shocked by my actions.

Countless of thoughts ran my mind like a marathon. It all consisted of me questioning my actions (and sanity).

What?!

Sakura...?

Why did I say that?!

I... I don't even know who she is... !

I might just be in shock.

Yea... Just... Shocked.

Nagito seemed to notice my silence and placed a hand on my shoulder, "Darling, are you alright? You got quiet all of a sudden..." My train of thought stopped.

"Hmm? O-Oh, yea... I'm alright. Just... still in shock, I guess..." I turned to him and let out a small smile, "Don't worry about it!" 

Nagito looked at me, as if searching for a sign that I was lying, "Alright," he shrugged. "If you say so..."