17

I stared at the monitors in shock.

Junko Enoshima is dead.

The woman who single-handedly caused mass devastation....

....Is now currently lying on the ground, lifeless.

I watched as the survivors of class 78 began to walk away from the trial room and towards the entrance hall.

Hope began to bubble inside me.

This is my chance...!

I stood up from my chair and ran out of the surveillance room to catch up to the remaining students.

I ran and ran until I finally reached my destination.

"Wait!" I called out to Makoto as he was about to press the remote, causing everyone to look at me.

"Who are you?" Byakuya glared at me.

"W-Wait... Please... Let me... go with you..." I pleaded between breaths.

"And why should we do that?" The heir asked once again, his glare worse than before.

"I... I was captured... captured by Junko Enoshima..." Everyone gasped, "She... She forced me to become her assistant and watch you guys kill eachother to make me fall into despair, but I didn't. Please...! Please, let me come with you!" I bowed and squeezed my eyes shut, ready to be rejected.

"If you really were captured... then, s-sure...." My eyes widened at Makoto's claim.

"I can?!" I hesitantly walked towards the brunette.

Makoto gave me a small smile, "Of course," I felt tears began to flow down my eyes as I kneeled down in front of the ahoge boy.

"Thank you! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!" I cried.

"Y-You... you don't have to bow! I-I'm just doing the right thing!" I stood up from the ground and wiped my tears away.

"S-So... What's your name?" Aoi asked.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you guys, right? S-Sorry about that... I'm Y/n L/n, The Ultimate Shut-in," I put on a small smile.

"An Ultimate?!"

"Are you our upperclassman?" I nodded at Kyoko's question.

"Then I'll you L/n-senpai!" Aoi exclaimed gleefuly.

"Oh, Y/n is fine."

"Y/n-senpai then!" I chuckled at the swimmer's energy.

"Well then... Let's get out of here, shall we?" Makoto nodded at my words and pressed the button.

Slowly but surely, the door opened.

I'm free.