16

Seconds felt like hours as Nagito continued to drag me to who knows where.

I stared at the building we were headed to.

A building...?

Nagito opened the doors and immediately started to go up the stairs.

After a while of climbing a thousand steps, we finally reached the door towards the rooftop.

Is he going to make me jump?

I looked at Nagito for some kind of explanation, but he just smiled at me and gestured me to go inside.

"H-Huh? Aren't y-you coming with m-me?"

"Someone like me has no right to be in the same room with someone as amazing as Junko..." Nagito frowned, "But that doesn't mean that you're not allowed!" Nagito walked behind me and pushed me through the doors without my consent.

"Wait-" I tried to open the door again only to find it locked. I banged on the door as loud as I could, "Nagito, open this door right now! I know you're still in there!"

"Why, hello there, L/n-senpai!" I flinched at the cheery voice and slowly turned my back towards it.

Three people stood at the edge of the roof, one that seemed to resemble a certain friend of mine, one with short bobbed black hair and freckles, and one with strawberry blonde hair put in pigtails. Needless to say, they are intimidating as hell.

"W-Who are you g-guys...?" I pressed my back against the door, ready to get the heck out of here.

"Awwww no need to be scared, Senpai!" The strawberry blonde girl grabbed me by the arm and dragged me towards the other two.

"H-Huh? What are you doing? Let me go!" I tried shaking my arm to escape, but her grip was super tight.

The blonde girl gave me a cheeky grin and let me go, "Allow me to introduce myself, I am Junko Enoshima! It's a pleasure to meet you, Y/n L/n-senpai!"

"H-How do you know my n-name...?"

"Of course I'd know you! You're the reason why my plan to influence the entire class 77-B with despair failed! You're the only one who didn't get influenced!" Junko laughed, "But I guess it's alright... I could still use you for something," She looked at me up and down, as if to examine me.

"U-Use me..? W-What for?"

"Oh? You're interested? That's so great!" She jumped with glee and hugged me causing me to freeze, "Well, you see... I want to do a killing game and I wanted someone to run the surveillance cameras while I do some other stuff! I figured you'd be perfect for the job!"

I felt sick at her words.

"Killing game?! What kind of sick fuck are you?!" I stomped on her foot and roughly pushed her away. After she fell on the floor, I quickly took this as a chance and ran towards the exit door at rapid speed.

(Thud)

The sound of my body hitting the ground echoed throughout the rooftop due to me colliding with something.

I looked up at the thing I bumped into to see that it was actually a person, a very familiar person.

"Hajime...?" I stared at the man before me with long dark hair and crimson red eyes.

"Who?"

I stood up from the ground and grabbed the man by his shoulders, "You're Hajime, right?! Why did you dissapear? Chiaki was worried sick for you, you know! Why are you with Junko?! You-" My words were cut off by an unbearable pain on the back of my neck, causing me to pass out.

3RD PERSON POV

"Kamukura-senpai! Why did you do that to L/n-senpai?!" Junko looked at the passed out student in the Ultimate Hope's arms.

"They were getting annoying," Izuru shrugged and threw Y/n on the floor.

Junko sighed and ordered Mukuro to carry Y/n for her.

"Take them to the control room, okay?" Junko instructed her sister who nodded in response, "But make sure to not hurt them. We don't want our precious wittle camera supervisor to get hurt and all," Junko said in a cutesy-voice.

"Of course, Junko," And with that, Y/n was taken away by the hands of the Ultimate Despairs.

☆☆☆

CHRISTMAS BREAK WILL BE ON THE 16TH SO EXPECT MORE UPDATES AFTER THAT!!!!! tysm for being patient with me ily all sm!! take care <3