[S(@r@"0uc∆e] Who?

3rd POV
A few days passed since the confrontation of The Doctor and Nahida. Y/n has informed the remaining Dottore Segment that she will be staying on Sumeru for a couple of days to see how Sumeru is progressing after their involvement.

The Dottore Segment was none the wiser of what truly happened behind the scenes and have left Y/n with her own business. After The Doctor left, she can finally breathe easily. Removing her Harbinger persona and mask, she now walks around as Y/n, the Wondering Storyteller everyone knows and not Innamorati, The "Lover" and Fatui Harbinger.

Every now and then, she'd sneak in and out to check in on Scaramouche's condition and report back to Snezhnaya. It was about a week or two when she noticed something was... Off.

"Scaramouche isn't here anymore. He must be finally awake and fully recovered." She mutters to herself. "Better check to see if it's true."

She searched all over to see if Scaramouche was around but he was no where to be seen, not even a trace of him were left.

"It's like he vanished. I can't find him anywhere. Better check the Archives."

Later that night in a secluded area, she checked her book to see what kind of history has happened to Scaramouche. But when she looked, she was stunned to see Scaramouche's history for the past few days reads-

"Erased? That's... Not possible." Y/n was confused. "How did he manage to erase himself from history...? Unless..."

The following day, Y/n takes another look around to see if he's still walking around somewhere. He couldn't have vanished physically, it was impossible to do so unless he was a like Dottore's Segment. But he was a walking puppet. There was no way-

And there she saw his wide brim hat. She'd recognize that hat anywhere. But the colors he has isn't his usual color palette. He looks... Lighter, somehow; almost new looking. And his expression too. He looks a lot more relaxed... Happier even...

She hesitates to approach him, but she feels that he really is Scaramouche. She takes a deep breath and comes closer to him.

"Excuse me." Y/n says, showing a friendly smile towards him. As he turns, he smiles back. He looks like Scaramouche, that is certain.

"Hm? Oh, hello miss. What can I do for you?" He asks. Even from his way of speaking to her, it's like he's not himself anymore. She was surprised by his friendliness too and was taken aback a bit.

"I'm sorry to ask but do you remember me?" She asks. A hint of nervousness in her tone. He takes a good look at her before shaking his head.

"I'm terribly sorry but I don't think I recognize you." He answers apologetically. "Do I know you from somewhere?"

"Oh..." She mutters. "... Sorry about that. You just look like someone I know."

"Are they someone important to you? I can help you look for them if you want." He offers.

"Oh- no, no. No need for that. He's probably off somewhere far by now. But I appreciate the offer... Umm..."

"Wanderer. And you are?"

"Y/n."

"It's nice meeting you, Y/n. I hope you'll be able to find your friend again." Y/n smiles, almost melancholic, and nods at him.

"Thank you. I'm sure I'll see him again." She says as she turns and walks away. "Good luck, Wanderer."

"You too, Y/n!"