[Harbingers] Set

3rd POV
"Honestly though, I still don't know how you two haven't murdered each other by now since you're constantly against each other's throats." Y/n huffs out as she leads Signora and Childe into the Meeting Room.

"Ah, Lady Y/n. You're back so soon." Lawrence says to Y/n.

"Have the others arrive yet?" Y/n asks.

"They're in the Meeting Room, just as you have requested, My Lady." Lawrence nods.

"Thank you, Lawrence. We will inform you if we need anything else. As of now, you are dismissed." Y/n says to Lawrence.

"Thank you, My Lady." Lawrence says as he wanders off.

"Seems like the preparations are finished." Signora says as they enter the Meeting Room.

"Had fun in Liyue?" Scaramouche says with a hint of sarcasm.

"You can says that." Childe shrugs as he and Signora takes their positions.

"So, Y/n. We've waited long enough. Are you sure you're capable of seeing our future?" Columbina asks.

"I've been preparing for such an occasion, Damselette. And I assure you, the future is nothing but a page away now." Y/n says as she stood in front of all the Harbingers. The frosted glass of the window behind her let's in a heavenly glow, making Y/n look heavenly; and yet ever so intimidating. "Now then... Let's begin."

The Old Book in her hands open as it's pages flipped continuously. The Wanderer's Troupe hovering around the girl as her blue eyes glow in the dim light of the room. Pierro nervously awaits what the future Y/n sees.

"The future of us Harbingers.... Hmm... This is interesting." Y/n mumbled as the book now closed and her artifacts safely tucked away.

"What did you see?" Pierro asks hastily.

"...." Y/n takes in a breath. "Here's a warning for all of us Harbingers!" The room suddenly went dense with tension. "From Inazuma to Snezhnaya, the Fatui will suffer greatly under the hands of our selfish desires and dark intensions! It might as well be the ending of our story if we continue onwards. Do you wish for me to continue?" It was no question, it was a warning.

"... Continue." Pierro says as everyone else waits with baited breath.

"As you wish..." Y/n nods. "The path we will take is no laughing matter! Each one of us will suffer a great consequence from Inazuma onwards! It may as well cause a Life in the process of it all. Death has everyone under it grasps it it's not planning to let go any one of us any time soon. Be very careful, for your end may just be around the corner. The End of the Fatui Harbingers is near."

"......" Everyone fell silent as Y/n's words sink in to each of them.

"The question now is... Do you wish to continue?" Y/n asks. The other Harbingers look at each other and nods at Pierro.

"We accept." Pierro says to Y/n.

"Your fate has been sealed. I wish you all well in the future." Y/n says as she turns to look out of the window. "Make the preparations for the trip to Inazuma. I believe that's our next course of action, correct?"

"Correct." Dottore nods. "What about you?"

"I'll be reviewing my prediction more thoroughly. I will inform you of any news if there are any. I've already assigned my batch of recruits on their separate missions around the nations. They will report back to me within 3 days time. For now, prepare to departure Inazuma." Y/n says to them. "And for once, come up with a plan without my help." Some of them let out a groans before exiting the Meeting Room. Pierro turns to look at Y/n one last time before leaving to his room. Now, Y/n stands in the empty room as she reviews the future. "Now then, let's see if I've missed some things..."

Slowly flipping through the pages of her book, she carefully reads each outcome and what may or may not have changed. Until a paragraph caught her eye. Something about Aether, Lumine, and...

"He's alive....?"