Wanna be my secret friend? ❀

Start from the beginning

"Voila , door is open."
"I don't even wanna know how you know how to do that.."
"Let aru go right now!"

while I stood there not doing anything and lasol playing a recording that exposed the other managers  everyone else was super impressed , me and vasco just gave each other side eyes sharing a confused look.

But one thing we knew, is when the thugs held weapons and locked the door behind us me and vasco nodded standing infront lasol with the only copy of the recording evidence.

"If you want the recording..."
"You have to get past us."
"Vasco, we look so bad ass rn.."
"Focus, there's to many of them."

Vasco was Bashing some guys their heads into the walls I force him to duck and use his back to balance myself with one hand and kick a guy's face who was about to hit vasco with a bat.

soon he grabbed my hands spinning me around while I keep kicking the thugs their faces in as they surrounded us. With one final 2 man punch to a thugs face we defeated them.. until another set came again.

"I'm out of breath."
"Your so out of shape f/n."

"Hi?"
"Right it's only two of us."

Lord no, please no.

"GUN? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?"
"Oh, nice to see you to."
"So they're just letting anyone in here huh?"
"huh? Who's this gun? another side chick?"
"He wishes, who tf ru?"

"Goo, goo Kim."
"Add fy to goo and it fits you perfectly. That outfit is not it."

"What would you know about fashion? Your wearing a t-shirt that says: I love money."
"Well you don't look like you love money judging from that outfit."
"I'm richer then you."

"Fix that hair first it's like I'm talking to French fries."
"HUH????"
"Would you two please stop, we're here for a reason goo."

rolling my eyes I cross my arms and get out of the way with vasco making way for gun and goo, judging them I notice they have a powerful aura I'd only get in the way..

I'm not strong enough.

—————

"Wait! Wait! Wait! How are they so strong?! he's dodging all the punches and he's wearing shades. Are they glued to his face?"
"Hey me to! I got shades to!"
"Goo your not special."
"Ah man...I was hoping you'd cheer me on, I'm better."

Watching goo snap weapons with just a kick and showing off the weapon he was holding I regret my choice of words he's strong as well.. though gun was honestly scaring me the most.