"I need to look at something in here, I think it could have a connection to what's going on." Pip explains to me, using her hands as she glances at the map and points somewhere. "There." She mutters, beginning to move.

"In a murder museum?" I question, looking at her, slightly dumbfounded by her logic but deciding to shrug it off, maybe something will be beneficial for us.

"Yes."

"Hm." I mutter, glancing at certain artefacts and everything. "What a fun first date." I tease, noticing her glance back at me, I send her an over the top smile only for her to roll her eyes and laugh. She sees the lift doors opening and jogs over toward the lift. I jog after her, us getting in and she presses the 3rd button 3 times then steps away. Sighing.

"Are you considering this as a first date, by the way?" Pip asks me, I look over at her, beginning to smile as I attempt to hide my laughter. I shake my head.

"No, it's... it's fine." I express to her, glancing at her. "I was just kidding anyway." I add, noticing her shoulders drop in relief.

*****

I got an anonymous tip to go to an old house by Creater's Lane, apparently there was some noise complaint then another complaint that got called in so they sent me out to check it out.

I park up and get out, looking out at the house. It looks so run-down, how come there is any complaint if it looks like you step on the porch, it'll fall apart.

I get a call, looking at my phone and seeing Pip's calling me. I answer, moving my phone to my right ear.

"Hello?" I ask, looking at the house curiously.

"Hey, what're you up too right now?" Pip asks me, I clear my throat.

"Just at a house on Creater's Lane, got a call." I express to her, hearing her soft laugh.

"What kinda call?"

"Noise complaint." I mutter, approaching the house, when I walk up the two steps, both steps creak loudly.

"Isn't that the street with the old house that's gonna get demolished in a few days?" Pip questions, I slowly nod my head, chewing on my bottom lip for a moment.

"Yeah, it's where I'm at right now." I answer, moving around to the left side of the house, still on the porch, trying to peak in.

"What kinda noise complaint would be put there?" Pip questions, her voice progressively quietening. I peak inside, glancing around and not seeing anyone.

"I don't know." I mutter quietly, stepping back and moving off of the porch and looking up to the second floor. I check around the back, doing a quick search then seeing something move. "Hey, uh, I gotta go. I'll call you later." I say to her, stepping toward the back door, going to open it and it being stuck. I step away and moving toward a window and moving my phone down into my pocket after Pip says something and hangs up— I

I immediately feel pain in the back of my head, my head resting against the window. I groan, lifting my head and turning to see a masked man. He goes to hit me again but I grip his bat, punching him in the face and shoving him backwards, taking the bat off of him. I go to raise it yet feel myself being tackled off the porch and onto the grass. Being choked. I attempt to wriggle out of their grip, soon passing out.

***

I wake up, opening my eyes and glancing around. Groaning. Holding my forehead as I attempt to try and wrap my head around everything that just happened. I continue to look around, seeing it is very dark and I can barely move. Where the hell am I?