"I hate you... But not really"

A/N: Emma x Reader

Requested by: haizsmh

Summary: Emma and Y/n hate each other but they have to play love interests in a movie and the cast end up throwing a small party so that everyone can get to know one another which leans to them playing Truth or Dare which leads to an unexpected kiss of the enemies.

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Emma's POV:

I arrive at the building where I'm about to do an audition for a role that I really want, I hope I get it. I've heard great things about this movie and I desperately, desperately want to play some type of role in it. I sit down with other people auditioning, glancing around before looking down at the script, reading over the lines a couple of more times just to make sure that I know it.

I hear the doors open and— Oh fuck off, I audibly sigh, immediately looking away to hear the fucking loud ass footsteps stop.

"Oh... Hello, Emma Myers, it's a wonderful sighting of you today." Y/n L/n, my least favourite person ever created, announces. Smiling down at me demoralisingly, as I take in her outfit that stinks of selfishness.

"Mhm." I reply, sending her an over the top smile. Looking down at my script again and then continuing to go over it in my mind. I feel her presence move beside me, sitting down and I can feel her eyes on me. I look over at her to see her reading over the lines. "What're you doing?" I ask, hiding my script from her. Seeing her eyes immediately move over to meet mines.

"What's it look like, skinny dipping— I'm reading the script, are you seriously that blind?" Y/n counters, I scoff, shaking my head and resting my script on my lap, hiding the lines from her.

"Okay, first of all, I'm not that blind."

"Well, that's certainly debatable."

"And second— Okay, you know what your problem is?"

"Ooh, I love hearing people complain about themselves." Y/n counters, tensing her shoulders for a few seconds as she looks at me with an overexaggerated smile. I look at her, completely confused on how she's messed up my words so greatly.

"I said your problem."

"No, you didn't." She denies, beginning to laugh softly. "You said, 'Okay, you know what my problem is?'" She retells, mimicking me and I hear scattered laughter from other people around us. I roll my eyes, shoving her away from me. Her falling off of the chair but quickly standing up. "Didn't hurt, your literally so weak. My god." Y/n says, defensively. Sniffling as she resits beside me again. I chuckle, shaking my head, wishing that if the purge happened right now, I know my first target. "What?"

"Nothing." I deny, chuckling under my breath.

"Why're you laughing at nothing?"

"Who says I'm laughing at nothing?"

"Me, because there was nothing funny going on and you start giggling like a psychopath who just found his latest victim." Y/n quips, I immediately look away, inhaling sharply as I wish people had a mute button. "Are you not gonna tell—?"

"—No—"

"—Oh... Oh...kay." She lets out, slowly nodding her head as there is silence for a couple of seconds before she sighs, leaning forward then beginning to crack her back then every bone possible. I glare at her for a moment when she isn't looking before looking back at my script. I hear the door opening and— oh for god's sake, of course Florence Pugh is going out for this role. "Well, I'm fucked, my god." I hear Y/n mutter, I look over at her and see her glance around and meet my eyes. "What now?"