61-70

61

The early spring in Weicheng is still a bit cold, and even the bustling downtown business district is no exception. Pedestrians wearing thick cotton-padded clothes are looking around curiously.

There were more than a dozen cars parked in front of the Shen Group's office building, and it was obvious that something big was going on.

The door of the car at the front opened wide, and a woman stepped out.

The woman had a slender figure. She was wearing a tall white suit and a black turtleneck that covered her neck tightly, not showing any skin. , she is obviously dressed in such a rigorous manner, but it makes people wonder how graceful her figure is under the suit.

Seeing today's protagonist appear, people cheered up. This Miss Shen didn't often appear in front of the camera. The last time she was interviewed by reporters on such a large scale was three years ago.

Shen Qingshu wore a pair of sunglasses, and the curvature of his jawline was narrow and sharp, making his whole person look like a prickly white rose.

Interviewers swarmed in,

"Hello, Miss Shen, what do you think of Miss Pei's car accident a few days ago?" "Is Miss Pei

's car accident an accident or man-made? What is Miss Pei's current physical condition? Is it as rumored? Has passed away?"

"Ms. Shen, as far as this newspaper knows, there is new turmoil in the division of shares of the Shen Group. Is this preparation for you to inherit the Shen Group?" A bodyguard in a black suit stood in front of the woman

. He drove these people away with an evil look on his face.

Seeing that Shen Qingshu didn't seem to respond in any serious way, a reporter anxiously jumped onto the stone lion at the door and said loudly, "Miss Shen

, Miss Pei died unexpectedly a few days ago. As her wife, you, Don't you feel a little hurt after work?"

An unprecedented question made everyone quiet down instantly. Shen Qingshu's movements froze slightly, as if she had slowed down because of this question. She turned back

, took off her sunglasses, and looked at the place indifferently. A reporter glanced at him.

The reporter who asked the question was a beta, but he was still fascinated by this look.

Shen Qingshu half took off his sunglasses, and his beautiful eyes were exposed. It's so strange. Although they have such cold and distant eyes, Miss Shen's eyes have a little alluring red color at the end, as if she had just cried. Yes, it's like being sucked red.

The little reporter's heart was beating so fast that he even forgot what he should ask next.

Seeing that the young reporter didn't ask any more questions, Shen Qingshu ignored him and continued walking into the office building.

The conference room of the Shen Group is located on the thirteenth floor. It is less than ten minutes before the meeting starts. The large room is full of people, and the veterans of the Shen family have solemn expressions.

The oppressive atmosphere was almost reaching its peak, the door creaked, and

today's protagonist walked in.

Shen Qingshu took off his gloves and sat in the middle.

The pair of leather gloves were thrown on the table by her, making a crisp sound. Her cheeks were slightly red because she was cold when she was downstairs. There was even a layer of ice on her eyelashes, which made her already cold. Her temperament seemed even more distant. Three layers of red gold necklaces were layered on her sweater, emitting some ambiguous and cold light. Just