21-30

21

As soon as the burgundy supercar stopped, Pei Nanfei opened the door and got out of the car.

It gets dark early after winter in Weicheng, and in the evening there is a bit of darkness floating on the streets. Beiyuan Middle Street is the first five-star comprehensive commercial center in China. The gleaming buildings make every inch of the land filled with light. Jin's temperament,

"Cousin, wait for me, I won't be able to catch up with you."

A beautiful figure trotted over from the sports car.

Even in winter, Jiang Lian still wears a pair of eight-centimeter silver-white high heels and a champagne-colored dress that outlines her slender waistline. Her makeup is exquisite, and two rhinestones are deliberately dotted in the corners of her eyes. She is comparable to a starlet walking on the red carpet.

Today is the opening ceremony of [WOOD]. As one of the managers of the bar, she should dress more grandly.

After the snow in Weicheng, the road was slippery and difficult to walk on. Jiang Lian bit his lower lip aggrievedly, as if he could walk by himself without Pei Nanfei's help. Unexpectedly, Pei Nanfei stopped and handed her a

wrist

. Lian Lian put her hand on her as if she was flattered.

This was the first time Pei Nanfei showed kindness to Jiang Lian since the wedding,

"Cousin, I knew..."

"You don't know."

Pei Nanfei glanced at her lightly,

"The dress is quite expensive. Yes, you have to pay for it if it breaks."

Jiang Lian: ...

It's not yet the official ribbon-cutting time for [WOOD], but there are already many people gathered in the bar, most of them are VIP customers who made reservations in advance.

Jiang Lian carefully put his hand on Pei Nanfei's wrist, and the journey became even more difficult.

"Cousin, I know that this bar is your private property. Although I am the same manager as you on the surface, I only want to help you." Cousin, help my cousin run this first business project as an adult."

Jiang Lian's tone was soft, and even the meaning of his words was convoluted,

[WOOD] The bar was opened by Pei a few years ago. Yu's coming-of-age gift to Pei Nanfei. This bar has an excellent location and its main focus is to win over the local elite circles in Weicheng. The renovation was stopped in the past few years, which delayed the opening until now.

Pei Nanfei was originally responsible for this project. Perhaps because she suggested Jiang Lian join the company a few years earlier at the dinner table, Pei Yu included Jiang Lian in this project.

"System, what is Jiang Lian's current blackening value?"

Everyone has a blackening value. When Shen Qingshu's blackening value exceeds the limit, the world will be destroyed. And when a supporting character like Jiang Lian's blackening value exceeds the limit, It is very possible...

"Sixty percent."

"Host, Jiang Lian is the little boss who killed you in the previous life. If the blackening index is too high, you may die and do all kinds of things that are not good for you. Now the plot has just entered the right track, we here suggest that you stabilize Jiang Lian first and don't anger her." Pei Nanfei: "I know.

"

Perhaps because they saw Pei Nanfei's figure through the glass, two waiters trotted over to receive them. , the eyes of many people in the bar were also focused here.

In front of everyone, the two looked harmonious as cousins,

but the next second...

Pei Nanfei fiercely shook off Jiang Lian's wrist,

0621:...?

"Cousin, I made it very clear on the last phone call how you can help me share the burden." The

sudden attack made Jiang Lian almost fall, and

she struggled to stand still. Pei Nanfei looked at her condescendingly, his eyes filled with despair. Ridiculing,

Pei Nanfei mouthed,

"Marry Shen Jin."

...

With one operation, Jiang Lian's darkening value increased by fifteen percentage points.

0621 said with a look of shame, "My host, I mean, it's all good. Why do you have to commit suicide?"

Pei Nanfei glanced at it and said,

"What do you know? What I'm playing with is the heartbeat."

She just wanted to deliberately anger Jiang Lian.

After entering the door, the cold temperature was quickly blocked. Seeing that tonight's main guest had already arrived, a group of people crowded over in twos and threes. Zhao Cen smiled and looked at the two people in front of him, "You two are here, sisters have been waiting

here

. It's almost half an hour."

She is one of Pei Nanfei's friends. She is not stingy in doing things, and she is also a devil.

Zhao Cen glanced at Jiang Lian and changed the subject,

"But it doesn't matter how long it takes to see such a beautiful Miss Jiang. It's worth it."

Although Pei Nanfei and Jiang Lian had already broken up, these people didn't know the details. Zhao Cen obviously saw the scene just now. She was flexible and helped to smooth things over.

Jiang Lian sorted out his shattered mood and replied to Zhao Cen with a smile.

Although Jiang Lianguan loves to worship those who are superior and suppress those who are inferior, she has always been humble in front of powerful people, so she is very popular in the second-generation circle in Weicheng. Pei Nanfei was too lazy to watch her play both ways, so he simply left her here to accompany the guests while he handled the specific opening matters.

"Why are you leaving right now, Mr. Pei? Don't forget about my twenty or thirty omegas. If you want someone with long legs, a slim waist, a fair skin and a beautiful face, I won't consider anyone under 1.7 meters tall." Zhao Cen was so drunk

. □ One, she has not decided on a marriage partner for so many years, and her family has almost given up on finding a good match for her. She is so content that she simply breaks it off.

When a bar opens, it always hires an atmosphere team, including female and male models, alphas, and omegas. When Jiang Lian

heard about twenty or thirty omegas, Jiang Lian's expression darkened, and a sarcasm flashed across his face.

Pei Nanfei smiled and said,

"Don't worry, I won't miss you."

...

"The ribbon-cutting event is now fully prepared and is expected to officially start at nine o'clock in the evening. The guests attending have already set a time, but Mr. Pei has something to do and will not come. "

The corridor leading to the office was a little dim. Pei Nanfei's walking speed on high heels continued unabated, and he trotted behind her on weekends. "I got it." "Mr. Xiao Jiang's side... there hasn't been any

movement

. Do we still have to keep an eye on it? "

Listening to Zhou Zhen's slightly hesitant voice, Pei Nanfei smiled and said,

"Look, of course." "

Jiang Lian has always been in charge of the atmosphere team. How is it? Is there any progress now?" "It seems that there is no problem at the moment

, little one. Mr. Jiang did not recruit any omegas, but chose betas that had been injected with omega pheromones."

This was beyond Pei Nanfei's expectation.

Omegas have always been the focus of society, and a large group of "accompanying" omegas are regularly scheduled. bomb.

Beta, on the other hand, represents absolute safety.

Because of the lessons learned in her previous life, she was always wary of Jiang Lian.

"It's okay. The atmosphere team has no problem. Just focus on other places. Anyway..."

Before she finished speaking, she suddenly received a message on her phone,

"Where are you?"

It was from Shen Qingshu.

Pei Nanfei is about to graduate recently, and there are a lot of things going on at school. A while ago, she simply lived on campus to deal with graduation matters, so she shouldn't have attended today's opening ceremony...she sneaked out

.

Now that I received this WeChat message from Shen Qingshu, I suddenly felt like I was caught playing truant by the teacher.

Pei Nanfei instantly withered.

Weekend looked at it for a moment, thinking she was worried about how to deal with Jiang Lian.

"Don't worry, boss, we are all here to watch. I promise..." "

Shh."

Pei Nanfei made a gesture of silence,

"Don't talk, I My wife is on duty."

"Hello, Qingshu? I'm at school, and there are so many things to do after graduation that I can't handle them all..." The last note

made 10,000 tildes. How could he look like he was strategizing at all?

Weekend:...

"

Graduation season is like this. It will be fine after a while. You are busy first. I will... call you later." Shen Qingshu hung up the phone. Weicheng University is a top university in

China

. They were very attentive to the reception.

The director of the reception desk led the way,

"Today's lecture was really exciting. Dr. Shen was able to agree to the invitation despite his busy schedule. I'm really sorry to trouble you." Shen Qingshu smiled and said, "No trouble

. It's no trouble, it's all what I should do."

A message alert suddenly came from the phone, which was from Zhu Siyan,

saying: "Don't you always hate lectures? You have refused several invitations before. Yes, why did you agree this time?"

Shen Qingshu smiled and said,

"It's nothing, I just want to accept it suddenly."

Yan Yan: "It must be because of Pei Nanfei."

Shen Qingshu: "I know it, but I still ask."

She didn't let Pei Nanfei handle it last time. After saying that, the child couldn't hide the matter and spent the whole night scratching her head. She didn't comfort her. She also pretended to have a sprained foot and tricked others into giving her a massage for so long.

Although it was fun to bully Pei Nanfei occasionally, she was also afraid of

teasing the child away.

Shen Qingshu smiled,

he had to give her something sweet.

"The professional classroom for senior students in the Department of Finance is right in front. The students should be busy with their graduation thesis at this time. I don't know which one you are looking for. Can I call her out for you?" That's fine

.

Shen Qingshu reported his name,

and after a while, the receptionist teacher walked out of the classroom,

"Sorry, Doctor Shen, the student you are looking for is not in school now."

Shen Qingshu was stunned.

But when she called Pei Nanfei just now, she clearly said that she was at school.

She clicked on the chat history between the two and confirmed the previous messages.

It was clearly written in the chat history. Could it be that...

Pei Nanfei lied to her?

Shen Qingshu frowned, opened the circle of friends, and refreshed it.

The top one instantly attracted her attention,

"Tonight at twelve o'clock, [WOOD] bar, see you there."

The picture was dim, but it was not difficult to see that it was A group of handsome men and beauties dressed in cool clothes.

The person in the corner of the photo is lighting a cigarette, with an ambiguous expression.

Shen Qingshu's finger rests on it, stroking it gently,

as if it is Pei Nanfei.

The author has something to say:

Xunjiang: It's over, Pei Bao, you've been caught.

Pei Bao: ...

It's still Pei Bao: Wife, listen to my quibbles, this is not an explanation. ?