51-60

51

As if sensing Pei Nanfei's shock, Shen Qingshu continued to talk about his speculation,

"You lived in the countryside when you were a child, and I lived in the countryside when I was a child. Maybe... maybe we lived in the same place when we were children? Maybe I live there. Next door to your house, we have met a long time ago."

The more she spoke, the more excited she became. She hugged Pei Nanfei's arm and huddled up like a kitten. Her eyes were bright and she looked at Pei Nanfei with hope.

"I remember flying a kite with you when I was a child. There was a big grassy field behind my house in the countryside, and... and the time I fell into a well when I was a child, you were the one who rescued me." "You have forgotten that

. Are you done?"

Pei Nanfei was stunned, feeling an unspeakable shock in his heart.

She had an impression of everything Shen Qingshu said, whether it was the countryside, flying a kite, or falling into a well. But the strange thing is that she clearly remembers that the person who completed these things with her was not Shen Qingshu, but Qi Qi.

Did I really remember it wrong?

Pei Nanfei asked in his heart.

Could it be that she and Shen Qingshu have known each other since childhood and have been childhood sweethearts?

What about Qiqi?

Could it be... could it be that Qiqi replaced Shen Qingshu?

Some weird suspicions came to Pei Nanfei's mind, but she did not feel afraid. This seemed to make sense. In fact, she had already doubted why Shen Qingshu fell in love with her at first sight at the banquet, and why he risked his life to save her and take a bullet for her in his previous life. Is it really just because of Did she help her get rid of those men with bad intentions?

But this kind of kindness is far from enough for Shen Qingshu to give everything he has.

Shen Qingshu lay softly in her arms, looking up at her face intently, hoping to get a positive answer from her mouth. Pei Nanfei felt Shen Qingshu's warm gaze, but the next second,

she He shook his head silently,

"Honey, your guess is unlikely."

Shen Qingshu was stunned,

"Why?"

"You are from the south. You have never been to the north before you were fifteen, even if you lived in the countryside for a while. At that time, I should have lived in the countryside in the south."

"But I was born in Weicheng since I was a child. Weicheng is in the north, and I grew up in the countryside in the north." "So it is impossible for us to have

met when we were children."

Shen Qingshu's His expression was somewhat distressed.

Pei Nanfei was right. Because of the Shen family, she had never been to the north before she was fifteen years old, and Pei Nanfei did grow up in the north... "Really... did

I remember it wrong?"

Pei Nanfei nodded, she She held Shen Qingshu in her arms and comforted her softly,

"Honey, I think you may be too nervous. Please relax first and don't think about so many things."

The woman hummed and lay down obediently. Pei Nanfei's arms. Shen Qingshu hid his eyes, only revealing a pair of red ears.

"Maybe I'm really too nervous."

"Honey, what happened today was just an accident. If you don't like it...then we'll find another pet shop next time."

Shen Qingshu raised his head and didn't need to keep it in his mouth. He was about to say He came out, but was forced back by Pei Nanfei's doting and helpless expression.

Because sometimes, Shen Qingshu also likes this feeling of being unconditionally favored.

So she didn't speak, just nodded and hid herself deeper in Pei Nanfei's arms.

...

The short three-day vacation ended quickly.

Shen Qingshu returned to work in the hospital, and Pei Nanfei continued to lead the team members to work on the project at hand. They were like the most ordinary couple, living a peaceful life from nine to five. Shen Qingshu didn't know how to cook, so most of the cooking work was left to Pei Nanfei. However, Shen Qingshu was also learning, and finally, a few days later, he successfully made a few simple home-cooked dishes. The

hot meals were just like their current life, plain, but very happy.

The peace and happiness that Shen Qingshu always wanted.

But soon, this dullness was broken.

Pei Yu used Pei Nanfei's injury to form a bureau, and all the people present were close friends of the Pei family. The conference room was full, and Pei Nanfei was lying on the table drawing little figures out of boredom. It's funny to say that when Pei Yu first came to Weicheng, he had no relatives. After decades, there are so many cheap relatives who can't be beaten. .

A smartly dressed woman sat next to her and said,

"Xiao Pei, I heard from Zhao Cen that you were injured in the inner city. How are you? Is the wound better now?"

This woman is Zhao Cen's sister, named Zhao. Ning, she is seven years older than Zhao Cen, and she has the final say in the Zhao family's affairs.

Pei Nanfei hurriedly put down his pen and covered his masterpiece with white paper,

"It's okay, my injury is much better. Thank you sister for your concern."

Zhao Ning smiled and looked at Pei Yu,

"Let me just say, Miss Shen is our As one of the best surgeons in Weicheng, with Miss Shen's help, Xiao Pei's injury will definitely heal quickly."

Pei Yu lowered his head and smiled, and Pei Nanfei laughed awkwardly.

The disagreement between Pei Nanfei and Shen Qingshu after their marriage is not a secret in Weicheng, and has even become a topic of conversation for many people in the circle after dinner. Pei Nanfei didn't like Shen Qingshu, and Shen Qingshu was too lazy to talk to Pei Nanfei. Although the two were wives in name, they were actually worse than strangers.

But based on their status alone, these two people are hot candidates for marriage in Weicheng. Although the two of them don't deal with each other when they are together, it doesn't mean that others won't deal with them when they are together. Many other people's daughters are eager to try because of this, waiting for Shen Qingshu and Pei Nanfei to divorce, so that they can find every opportunity to find out.

And then...

then the two people didn't know which of the links was wrong, and the old house caught fire. For a while, they were so in love that they couldn't separate.

Pei Nanfei's cell phone received a message, and the screen automatically lit up. Shen Qingshu on the screen was wearing a soft off-white woolen sweater, holding an orange kitten in both hands, smiling softly and shyly, Zhao Ning

's When my eyes fell on it,

even the screen saver on my phone was a photo of Shen Qingshu.

Pei Nanfei turned off the phone with a snap.

Zhao Ning looked ambiguous,

"Xiao Pei, the relationship between you and Miss Shen is so good, so enviable."

Pei Yu was in a rare mood and joked with Zhao Ning,

"I remember this during the wedding. The two of them were not fighting each other yet, but now they are inseparable. They wish they could stay together 24 hours a day."

Zhao Ning was also there on the day of the wedding. She seemed to be recalling the scene where the two were not fighting each other, and she burst into laughter for a moment.

After a brief moment of concern, the atmosphere in the conference room became tense. Of course, Pei Yu's game today cannot be just to reminisce about the past, but to talk about the Pei family's future development plan and...

how to counterattack the Su family.

The people present today were all the confidants of the Pei family. They were sitting on both sides of the long conference table. There were men and women. Seeing that Pei Yu did not intend to continue to cover up, these people began to chat about their thoughts.

"The Su family is going too far to bully others. They dare to set fires and hurt people openly, but they don't take us seriously at all." "The

Su family's business mainly focuses on real estate, and they are already competing with us. This time It's just a trial. If there are no restrictions..."

Before the man finished speaking, Pei Yu coughed, then raised his head and slowly looked at Pei Nanfei beside him.

It doesn't matter what these people think, what matters is Pei Nanfei's attitude.

Pei Nanfei is the only heir to the Pei family, and her opinions and attitudes determine the future development of the Pei family. This time the Su family's spearhead was directed at her again, and this was a good opportunity for her to establish her authority.

A smile appeared on Pei Yu's face. She knew her daughter. Pei Nanfei was a born careerist, smart and cruel.

It's just that sometimes, it's easy to be emotional.

Pei Yu's expression suddenly became a little playful, and he spun the pen quickly, whether it was for Jiang Lian in the past or... Shen Qingshu now.

Pei Yu smiled,

just to be fresh.

Zhao Ning's eyes flickered, and everyone was waiting for Pei Nanfei to give an attitude.

In the midst of everyone's attention, Pei Nanfei raised his head with a smile, then crossed his legs and leaned back leisurely on the chair.

"I will not participate in this matter."

There was an uproar in the conference room. She seemed to have heard nothing and looked relaxed. He said to Pei Yu,

"Mom, I have something else to do for a while. I have also met my relatives and friends today. If there is nothing else, I will leave first." Pei Yu did not expect her to answer like this, and she looked unhappy.

, knocked on the table,

"Today's talk has been discussed in advance, everyone can leave."

She glanced at Pei Nanfei,

"You stay."

Pei Yu, the head of the family, has always been consistent, and all the elders who were talking just now stood up instantly. When he got up, the chair was dragged on the floor, making a harsh sound, but Pei Nanfei was still a little distracted.

Shen Qingshu just sent her a message,

"I'm off work. Where are you? I'll pick you up?"

Today was Shen Qiu's birthday, and she and Shen Qingshu had to go back to Shen's house to celebrate Shen Qiu's birthday. Pei Nanfei considered his tone and deleted or deleted a paragraph in the input box,

"Honey, I have a little something to do here. Please wait for me for half an hour. If I don't reply to your message in half an hour, you can go there yourself. Well, I'll go later."

As if to express his dissatisfaction with Pei Nanfei's distraction, Pei Yu took a sip of tea and placed the teacup heavily on the table. "

What did you mean by what you just said?"

Pei Nanfei felt nervous and

came.

Ever since she agreed to Shen Qingshu's wish to live a stable life that day, Pei Nanfei began to reduce the frequency of her involvement in Pei's affairs, intentionally or unintentionally. She seemed to be intentionally cutting ties with Pei.

Pei Yu would discover her little moves sooner or later, and Pei Nanfei felt uneasy, not knowing whether he was taking the right or wrong step.

In her previous life, the Pei family had reached its peak in her hands, but prosperity must eventually decline. The Pei family, which was the only one family, was still swallowed up by other families. Combined with the tragic ending of her previous life, she had really had enough of this kind of fighting for power and profit.

What's more...

Pei Nanfei's expression changed and her look became gentle.

In her previous life, she didn't realize Shen Qingshu's love for her, and she had no worries or worries in her heart. But it's different now. She has Shen Qingshu and Yuanbao. Shen Qingshu missed her, and she also missed Shen Qingshu.

She didn't want to get hurt herself, let alone see Shen Qingshu get hurt.

Pei Nanfei smiled and tried to round up the topic,

"I don't mean anything. I just feel that retaliation is boring."

She pretended to be inscrutable and said,

"If you can't wipe out the Su family, then do this now. What's the use of small actions? It's just that you take revenge on me today, and I will take revenge on you tomorrow."

Pei Nanfei began to draw cakes,

"When I come up with a good way to wipe out the Su family, I will talk to mom in detail."

Pei Yu laughed, as if He expected her to say something like this,

"That's not what I'm talking about." "

I heard that since you came back from the inner city, you are unwilling to take over many of Pei's jobs?"

Pei Nanfei nodded.

"Why."

"Mom, actually I told you a long time ago that what you are doing now is too dangerous."

Pei Yu's methods are ruthless. Some people in Weicheng admire her, and some do not. Most of all the frame-ups and accidents that Pei Nanfei suffered in his previous life and this life were related to the Pei family.

The Pei family reached its peak in the previous life under Pei Nanfei, but was soon besieged by Jiang Lian and other families in Weicheng.

Pei Nanfei thought at first that Jiang Lian incited other families to attack the Pei family, but then she suddenly realized that the Pei family was the only one in the past and even continued to expand. Almost no single family could compete with them, so the remaining families in Weicheng The family can only stand up and unite together to avoid the fate of being annexed by the Pei family.

Such a simple truth, but Pei Yu can't understand it at all now.

Pei Yu smiled, his expression a little crazy,

"What I do is dangerous? Is it what I do that is dangerous, or is it your current thoughts that are dangerous!" "Assistant Wu!

"

The door to the conference room was pushed open, and Assistant Wu stood there. At the door,

Pei Yu asked,

"Where did Mr. Pei go after returning from the inner city?"

Assistant Wu reported the information he had gathered in the past few days like a treasure trove,

"Since Mr. Pei returned to Weicheng, he and Miss Shen returned to an old community in Songbei District, with five buildings, three units, the second floor, one bedroom and one living room, facing south, with a total area of ​​less than fifty square meters." She inquired about everything in detail

.

Pei Yu said in a playful tone,

"Oh, I want to live a peaceful life."

"If you want to have a good relationship with Shen Qingshu and live a good life with Shen Qingshu, you must first give up the endless family fighting...Okay, Pei Nanfei , you're fine."

"Mom, are you looking for someone to monitor me?"

Pei Nanfei slapped the table angrily, but Pei Yu laughed,

"Pei Nanfei, don't you think you are very ridiculous?" "

Because Shen Qingshu is an immature person. So you started to distance yourself from Mr. Pei and refused to take over the company. Do you want to be a pair of loving and well-fed mandarin ducks with Shen Qingshu?" "Okay, even if I can agree to you, I respect your idea, then do you think the Shen family

will Let Shen Qingshu go?!"

Pei Nanfei was stunned.

"Shen Qingshu is the most outstanding girl of this generation of the Shen family. Shen Qiu's position as the head of the family is not stable...I am merciful to you because I only have one child. There are too many illegitimate children in the Shen family. Do you think, Will Shen Qiu be merciful to Shen Qingshu?"

"Now that you are here giving up everything for Shen Qingshu, are you so sure that Shen Qingshu will also give up the Shen family and Shen Qiu's position as the head of the family for you?" Pei Nanfei was stopped by her question

.

She slowly asked herself in her heart,

Shen Qingshu...can it?

No, Pei Nanfei shook his head.

This has nothing to do with Shen Qingshu. She promised that Shen Qing would no longer participate in the intrigues of the family and live a stable life with her.

Since she promised Shen Qingshu, she should do it.

No matter how Pei Yu forced her.

The author has something to say:

Pei Bao: I...I would rather die than surrender (sobbing)?