Like clockwork, the waterfall of my tears starts flowing, with no end in sight. How did I get so lucky that I found this man that loves me unconditionally. Sure, I was blind and oblivious at first; not realizing that everything I wanted and needed was right in front of me.

Harry's hands quickly move to my face, swiping at the tears in hopes to stop them. My breathing was ragged but it didn't matter to me. I have the one man I love in front of me, and I couldn't be happier.

He picks up the vase, wrapping his other arm around my waist and leading me to the stairs. Like we had done many times in my dream state, he leads me into my room.

The vase is set on the bedside table, and he ushers me to go back to bed. "I'll be here when you get up," he whispers, taking the plastic rose from my hand and putting it back in the vase with the others.

He kicks his shoes off and strips down to his boxers, cautiously slipping under the covers next to me and holding me closely to his chest.

The first couple of weeks after I was out of the hospital were extremely difficult. My nights were restless as I slept alone in my giant king bed, wishing that the one person that could comfort me were able to be here.

My parents told me I was too young to have my boyfriend sleeping over every night, but I didn't care. From Friday night when school ended, Harry and I were inseparable until Monday morning when school started back up.

Summer break is starting in a week, and the one thing I'm looking forward to, is being able to spend all of my time with him.

"Happy birthday, princess," he whispers, leaning in to connect our lips.

"Thank you Harry," I mumbl, slowly drifting off into one of the best sleeps I think I've ever had.

---

Friday September 7, 2012

Brooke demands on dragging me to the schools annual bonfire pep rally, insisting that as my best friend, I needed to spend some quality time with her.

"I don't want to go to this stupid thing though," I whine, jutting out my lower lip in hopes that she'd cave and let me go home and watch a movie with Harry.

"Don't worry, you big baby. I have a surprise for you," she laughs eerily. A finger is pointed towards the fire and I follow her motion. "See Mr. Blondie, Niall there?" I nodded. "He's got two surprises for you."

"Who's the girl he's holding hands with?" I asked her, trailing my way towards the flames. "A girlfriend? When did he get a girlfriend?"

"Erm, you'll see," she mumbles. "Nialler!"

His blonde head turns around, grinning at the sight of us. The girl next to him turns, and to my surprise it's my own sister.

"You two?" I ask curiously, unable to hide the smile on my face. "It's about time!"

"Yeah, but don't rush us. It's new to both of us."

"Not gonna plan on it," I defend, holding my hands up in front of me. They were together in my dream, and were so cute together. "Now, where's my second surprise!?"

"I'm right here."

I spin on my heel to see the tall mass of curls looking down at me, causing me to shiver slightly. My eyes widen and I lunge at him, both arms wrapping tightly around his torso. "I missed you."

"You saw me a couple of hours ago at school baby."

"So? I don't like being away from you."

"Hey Ni," a familiar voice greets from behind us. I wracked my brain trying to figure out where it came from, before Niall replies.