Chapter-13 Dominance

ابدأ من البداية

She looked at me like she got struck by lightning, She whispered loud, "My... My son... married this girl..."

She grabbed her head as she sat on the sofa, "My god!.... oh! god.... What now...."

I was offended, I assume, she is mother in law..... I don't care, I will kick her mid out before she does anything.

I noticed Riccardo getting down the stair, He looked around trying to understand what is happening. Riccardo said as he approached me, "Cherish... You are back,.... How was your day, Love?"

I kept my eyes off him, he kissed my forehead as he whispered to me, "I was worried..."

I heard Riccardo, "This is my wife, Cherish.... this is my mother...."

I rolled my eyes as I said, "Hi... I guess...."

The women stood up as she said, "Ricc... Son, what is this?.... I thought you married some nice girl... But look at her..."

Riccardo said cold, "Mom.... You should sleep.... I married the women I wanted.... this has nothing to do with you...."

I said walking upstairs, "Ask the maids to send me some juice....."

When he got in the room, I was already sitting on the bed trying to help my feet a little.

Riccardo towered me out of sudden, I looked up to see his face, when I felt how much of a danger he can be. He was almost on me as he was looking at me with those piercing eyes.

He bend down to me, making me flat on the bed trying to create some distance. I got chills on is sudden dominant side.

I tried to look away from him as I said, "Get off me..."

I heard a chuckle, not the soft kind, but something dark swirl in it. I felt his hand on my cheeks, he made me look at him applying some pressure on them.

I realized how bad he wanted to show his anger.

Riccardo said with a smirk, "Wife..... Is my care is mistreating your brain?"

My eyes went wide, Riccardo said, "You can do whatever you want.... but I want you home before sunset.... I made myself clear.... didn't I?"

His finger's touched my cheeks, I closed my eyes in fear. Riccardo grabbed my face harshly again, I yelped on his harsh actions.

Riccardo warned, "Look at me..." I slowly opened my eyes to see him.

Riccardo said, "you make me worry.... and ignore my calls..... Not good, My love...." I felt his hand on my waist, he squeezed them a little for no reason.

I yelped again, I tried to hit his shoulder, but he didn't flinch, I warned, "Hey.... get off me!!!!..."

Riccardo puts some more pressure on my waist rubbing the same spot, He warned, "Looks like you need to be punished.... don't you, Wife?"

He smiled, I whispered without realizing, "Sorry....so...sorry...."

He asked cold, "Where were you?"

I whispered, "Friends... party.... sorry..." I was scared what he will do.

Riccardo placed his lips on my forehead, then went to my check as he pulled his lips on my skin to my neck. I shivered, grabbing his shoulders digging my nails in it.

Riccardo kissed my neck as he said, "I can smell alcohol, Wife.... what else you did?"

I felt him kissing the same spot, I tried to squeeze his arms tighter, to give him pain, but I was still nervous. I begged this time, "Please.... please.... move away..."

He moved back to my face out of a sudden, He confessed, "I don't want to scare you, Love... But don't make me worried..."

I nod silently, When I became this submissive. But I just want to get out of his grip then I will show him who am I!!!

Riccardo placed a small kiss on my lips, he said, "Always answer my calls, Be home early.... the new card is in your dresser.... this time, don't cut it..."

I nod as I said, "Ok... now get off me...."

Riccardo smiled, he said, "I need a kiss..."

The next second he started kissing me passionately, I was beyond stunned. I hit his shoulder multiple times, until he tangled his finger with mine. I was in his control.

But this kiss, is giving me shivers, rushing me to wanting more...pulling me closer to him. This is not normal, not at all. It feels like he is putting me under a spell, I cannot escape nor I can return. I am stunk with him.

I realized, if he wants he can do anything with me.... I have no strength to fight back, no way to ignore.

He parted from me, he was breathing fast and so was I. He whispered, "You are cute..."

He got off me, He said, "I hope you will behave. I have something to work on..."

I got furious, I grabbed the pillow and throwing it on him. It did hit him, he turned to me, then laughed. He said, "You are getting better everytime."