╰┈➤𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 21༊*·˚

Teju: my god! Finally u smiled, see how cute u look while smiling (pulling his cheeks)

Karan wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closely, he rubbed her lips with his index finger, teju was simply smiling at him,

Karan: that day, when u cried, I kissed u to console u, now I have cried, can I expect the same from u.

Teju smiled n wrapped her arms around his neck and got close to him. She kissed him on his cheeks.

Karan: what is this? This is cheating! U should kiss in the place, where I kissed u on that day.

Teju:u kissed me on office, now u want me to take u to the office?

Karan:not funny! U should kiss me on lips!

Teju: better luck next time!

Karan: ok I’ll give u what u gave me now! U gave that in my cheeks, but I gonna give it on ur lips,

Teju was speechless seeing Karan this smart (🤭) Karan pulled her and kisses her on her lips, she kissed him back, as usual it was a long kiss😴 teju broke the kiss,

Teju: ain’t am heavy? How long u’ll bear me?

Karan: what?

Teju: I am sitting in ur lap from the past 15 minutes!

Karan realised that she was on his lap(Karan pulled her in his lap as soon they broke the hug🤭)

Karan: u r so light as feather! Be like this till my last breath!

Teju: enough! Now don’t talk about last breath. mr.jello don’t u feel shame, kissing a girl who is engaged with someone else ?

Karan: miss.mine don’t u feel shame kissing me back even after being engaged to someone, u r engaged, u itself don’t feel shame, then y would I?

Teju hit his chest lightly,

Teju: today ur kiss is so boring that I didn’t felt jelline in my stomach!

Karan: so u want to feel it right? I’ll definitely make u feel it today

Saying this he...

In teju’s home, VIBHA  was standing in balcony, talking to herself.

Vibha : why god why? Why this engagement happened? I don’t want teju to marry riyaz , I want her to marry my son Karan, added to this that Mallika always come close to riyaz , that riyaz  also always sticking over her, what if riyaz  came to know that she is her mother, no it shouldn’t happen, I’ll not let that happen.

Vibha’s character is quite complicated that she started disliking riyaz after knowing that Karan is her son, but she don’t want to give riyaz to Malika, she wants Karan to marry teju, and wanted everyone to know that Karan is her son, but don’t have guts to say by herself because she is scared of AMAN UNCLE , because he is so arrogant and don’t like liars, if someone lied to him, he don’t see who is it, he just kill them with his manpower.

*Simply she need Karan and riyaz  both*

Back to Tejran

Karan: today u’ll definitely feel jelline.

Saying this he flipped her in bed, she was trapped between his arms, he was on top of her, he went more close to her,

Teju:j.. jel..jello I feeling jelline (🤭) it’s enough leave me na!

Karan didn’t listened her n gone more close, teju pushed him and sat properly, she was red as tomato right then. There was a pindrop silence for 5 mins.

Teju: jello, I am scared, I am engaged to riyaz  an...(Karan interrupted her)

Karan: miss.mine! Engagement is not of exchanging 2 rings, it’s of exchanging 2 hearts, it didn’t happen between you and riyaz and it’ll never happen (lovely dialogue from a my fav Tamil movie)

Teju: it means, we’re engaged?

Karan: yeah, but for formality.......

He took a ring from his cupboard, teju saw that and was surprised, she also took a male ring from her bag, Karan was also surprised to see that.

Karan: when did you buy this?

Teju: the next day of ur proposal, I decided to give it to u in a fine day, but things change very fastly, what about you?

Karan: I bought it the next day after our tea date I mean our first meet!

Teju: mr.jello you were so fast! (Smiled)

Karan took her right hand and was about to slid the ring in her finger, teju stopped him and she removed the ring in her finger which riyaz slided in her finger, she shifted it in her left hand and then she showed her right hand to Karan, Karan chuckled at her cuteness. Karan slid the ring in her finger and so did teju, they both clapped silently (🤭😂)for themselves. They decided to say that it was gifted by their friends (advance planning 😊) after spending sometime with Karan, teju left for her home.

To be continue ....

Second update of the day 🥹🫶🏻

Next after I complete 573+ followers
😏🫴🏻🫀