╰┈➤𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8 ༊*·˚

Teju's leg slipped and was about to fall but Karan.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Karan was simply standing and Teju fell down

(2 mins silence for those who thought he will hold her by her waist 🤭)

Teju got up with full anger.

Teju: hey you idiot, a girl is falling in front of you, and you are simply standing, can’t you hold me?

Karan: sure I can, but u have said ‘don't dare to touch me’ a few minutes before. I am just obeying you.

Teju: I’ll say like that but u should hold me. Don’t u see any movies.

(Saying while dreaming and Karan was listening her) the heroin will about to fall but the hero will held her by her waist, and they’ll have an intense eye lock.(said with a full feel)

Rii’s face flashed in Karan’s mind after hearing the word intense eye lock
(if you know you know 😂)

Karan: so you mean I am your hero and your my heroin?

Teju: yes!

Karan was blushing and smiling from ear to ear.

Teju:close your mouth.

Karan stopped smiling with a blush.

Teju: I gave you an example. That’s it.

Karan:come I’ll drop you, girl!

Teju: I’ll go by Walk. She started moving.

Karan followed he dragging his bike.

Karan: I’ll come with you, it’s not safe.

Teju: yes it’s not safe for you, come with me I’ll protect you!
Karan:it’s not safe for me? You are protecting me? Funny.

Teju: what’s funny in this?

Karan:how are you feeling with me?

They made the night so memorable.
They reached Teju’s home, Karan was amazed by seeing her house.

Karan: is this your house?no no bungalow!

Teju:Haan ok byeeeee

Karan was still standing, suddenly Teju came to him

Teju:hey jello! Shall I tell you something?

Karan:carry on!

Teju:jellooo, you are not soo handsome.

Karan: oh hello!

Teju:let me finish you stupid! You are not so handsome, you are not so cute, you are not so.. so.. and so on but you are doing (within a minute she slapped him again and again)You are something else, idiot! Something about you! Ahhh you are disturbing me jellooo! You are doing something here, here(pointing towards her heart) here you are disturbing! Don’t you dare to do that, no one have done this to me! Mind it bye!

She moved but her locket got tied up vin Karan shirt button, she tried to took but can’t, Karan came closer to her and tried to untie, Teju pushed him.

Teju: don’t take advantage to come close to me, (she removed her locket and gave it to him)Keep it safe it was gifted by your sister, I’ll get but tomorrow in anu’s home. (She left).

Karan was shocked, happy, surprised, excited.

Karan(in mind):did she told? Aree Bhagwan thank you for everything, I’ll ask her tomorrow, (he took the locket and left)

Vibha aunty was watching all the things from balcony but she couldn’t hear their convo.

Vibha's pov:

It means they know each other already, well, now my job is way more easier than before, tomorrow I’ll execute my plan.

End of her pov.

Teju fell on the bed and slept, Karan reached his home, and full night he was thinking what Teju has said

Karan:I am doing something to her, I am disturbing her, awww, I can’t wait for tomorrow.
(He slept thinking about Teju)

Next day

Tejasswi woke up and she remembered everything,(she don’t have head ache cuz it’s a costly wine)

Teju: ohh shit! I slapped him and I blabbered everything to him! I must go to meet him

She got ready and was leaving when vibha aunty came to her

Vibha said something to her

Teju:I’ll take care, it’s my responsibility aunty, love you byee!

Vi: kissed her cheek, love you too!

(She reached anu’s home, there she saw Karan who came near her)

Teju: give the locket!

Karan handed the locket to her,

Teju: sorry I slapped you yesterday!

Karan: leave it, you said something to me yesterday.

Teju(in mind): god! He is asking that only!

Teju: wha....wha... Whattt?

Karan: you said that I am disturbing you!

Teju: no!

Karan(in mind): you’ll say it on your own miss.mine, I am coming in your life soon .

Karan: you said I am so romantic

Teju: in your dreams! I said you are unromantic I think you misheard it

Karan: you said I am soo handsome!

Teju: who was drunk yesterday, you or me? Saying everything opposite.

Karan: I am saying the truth.

Teju: no! I said you are not so handsome but still you are disturbing me.

Karan smirks and said: really!

Teju( sticks her tongue out): yes, I said, what’s your problem, it’s my mouth I'll say whatever I want.

Karan: but it’s my ear I’ll hear what are you saying!

Teju: leave that, I have to say something....

Karan: ask sorry first!

Teju: why would I?

Karan: you slapped me, plus you have told lie to me. Now say sorry to me!

Teju: in your dreams!

Karan : you have to!

Teju(turned her face to other side): ok I'm sorry!

Karan(teasing her): what did you said, I didn't heard say properly!

Teju: mister, I am extremely sorry for what I have done, enough are you happy now? (Shouted)

Karan: ask sorry in Karan’s style(smirked)

Teju: what is that? I won’t !

Karan: you must!

Teju: ok what was that?

Karan:....

To be continue ....

What did aunty said to Teju? What is Karan’s style of asking sorry? I think everyone will guess it right!