╰┈➤𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16༊*·˚

Teju (crying): mom! I love Karan, I don't want this engagement.

SA: I knew it that u love him .
(she narrated what happened that day when Karan came to their home)

Teju: mom, but Riyaz loves me so much, and dad how can I disobey him, dad gave me all the things I wanted as return he want me to marry the Riyaz. What shall I do? Mom(crying badly) mom can u speak to dad?

SA: are you planning to kill me Teju? You know about him right, he always thinks that his decisions are right!

Teju was crying so badly

SA: don't worry Teju... everything will be ok believe in your love believe in Karan.

SA left Teju was standing in the balcony lost in her thoughts when someone backhugged her, she turned and saw Riyaz.

Riyaz: I am so happy Teju! The most awaited moment in my life! I prefer nothing in the world but you, only you Teju! I love you so much Teju
(with this he kissed her cheek and ran away)

Teju(tear roll over her cheek): Why Riyaz why me? Am feeling illegal, I am feeling like I am playing with your feelings, why you love me this much? When I clearly don't love you .... I didn't even gave you any hopes still??

She drift to sleep with heavy heart, next day she woke up and went to office so early.

Karan's home

Karan got ready, there is more time left so he took his phone and admired Teju's picture saying love shayari and dialogues, all this was noticed by Jannat who was standing behind Karan

Jannat's pov:

This girl I saw her somewhere, Haan she is MT (Malika teacher's ) (Jan hate her so she use to address her like this) student riyaz's Friend right? No MT told me that Riyaz loves her so much and soon they're going to be married! What the hell! Karan loves that girl that too addressing her miss.mine? I'll never leave this chance. I know how to use this chance!

End of Jannat's pov

Jannat quickly took her phone and recorded a videos in a hurry and left and Karan also left for institute.

Karan sat in his cabin, and he got call from Teju, she asked him to come in her cabin. Karan went in and saw Teju, he was lost in her as she was so beautiful in that costume,(half saree) Teju looked at him and gestured him to sit, he sat in the opposite seat.

Karan sat in opposite seat, a tear fall from Teju's eyes, Karan stood up and went near her, put his hands on her shoulder, Teju got up and hugged him tightly and burst out in loud sobs, Karan hugged her back to console her

Teju: jello! I am yours only yours!

Karan: yes! You are mine only mine, same goes on me miss.mine but why are you crying?

Teju(crying): my family fixed my engagement with Riyaz tomorrow

Karan (shocked):what?tomorrow! Ok don't cry we'll find some way to stop it.

Teju broke the hug but not completely they were so close Karan cupped her face, unintentionally Karan kissed her she responded back, he didn't do it intentionally, they were so close that without his knowledge he kissed her. They broke the kiss, still unaware that they both are kissed. Teju was still worried

Karan: ok don't hug me like this suddenly, I am feeling some mosquitoes in my stomach.

Teju: dumbo it's butterfly, not mosquitoes

Karan: ohh I see😅

Teju: I have told right you are so unromantic!

Karan: am I unromantic, I have kissed you now to console you, and you are saying me unromantic.

After Karan said that, both realised that what they have done a minute ago and both were blushing hard, Teju hugged him while blushing he hugged her Back. They were enjoying eachother embrace.

Meanwhile Riyaz came to Teju's office to see her as he took leave for the class and jannat also came to Riyaz's class there she found that Riyaz went to see Teju so Jan also went to Teju's office to see Riyaz and show the video proof to him. Riyaz was on the way to Teju's cabin, Jan was searching for Riyaz.

With Tejran

They were still hugging in her cabin.

Meanwhile Jannat saw Riyaz and went behind Riyaz, she tried to call him but he didn't hear her Riyaz neared Teju's cabin.

Tejran was hugging while some one knocked the door, they're busy in hugging so they didn't heard, someone knocked many times, but no response so some one opened and saw Karan and Teju hugging and someone was shocked.

To be continue ....

Who is some one ? Why is he / she so shocked??

What will happen next ?

Will Karan be able to stop the engagement?

Keep guessing and let me know in the comment section 🤭🤌🏻