╰┈➤𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14༊*·˚

Stella: the plan is............

Karan : wow nice plan

Stella: when you travel with mam how do u come?

Karan(day dreaming):I’ll hug her tightly by her waist and keep my chin on her shoulder and I’ll get in her fragrance, woahhh what a feel(dancing like shinchan’s bury bury dance)

Stella: how does it will feel?

Karan: heaven 😍😍

Stella: yes! In this plan riyaz will hug Tejasswi ma'am like that while traveling!

Karan:huh! What a simple plan,...... Wait... What? How the hell, no it will never happen, and I’ll not let that happen! Don't u get any other plan than that?

Stella: no this is the plan! Wait and watch

Skips to next day,

According to the plan riyaz and Tejasswi should come in Tejasswi’s bike,so Karan and STELLA were waiting outside Tejasswi’s home, Stella called Riyaz and told him to come in Tejasswi’s bike (After Stella left with Riyaz , she use to help Riyaz in these things) Riyaz  thought that she’s helping him so he agreed and asked Tejasswi to drop him, Tejasswi agreed, (Stella told Riyaz  to hug her) Riyaz  sat on the bike and hugged her, Tejasswi felt hell uncomfortable, but didn’t showed,while here Karan was burning seeing this, Stella smiled at him. Riyaz and Tejasswi moved and so did Stella and Karan followed them. But Riyaz  and Tejasswi went in other direction, Karan and Stella noticed that Riyaz  is guiding her the direction.

Karan: where are they going?

Stella: i don't know come let’s follow them then !

They followed them and four of them reached a lonely park, Riyaz  and Tejasswi got inside the park while Stella and Karan hide behind a tree at some distance making sure that they can hear their conversation.

Riyaz held Tejasswi’s hand and put it in his chest. All were shocked except Riyaz .

Riyaz :Tejasswi I love you since I know the world, since my childhood. I want u to be mine. Will you be mine ?

Tejasswi: but...

Riyaz : I know u will agree. But I wish to say this!

Saying this Riyaz  cupped Tejasswi’s face, Tejasswi was simply seeing his eyes, Riyaz  looked at her lips and her eyes as if he is asking permission but Tejasswi was seeing him with no emotion, Riyaz  is coming more close and their lips were about to meet while Karan and Stella were in the verge of crying, Riyaz’s lips were about to touch Tejasswi’s lips. Karan is like he lost all the hopes and so like Stella. After a moment Karan was completely broken

Riyaz was about to kiss Tejasswi only some distance was left in between them
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Before their lips could meet Tejasswi fainted, so only Karan was broken (😁)

Karan was about to go but Stella held him, Riyaz carried Tejasswi and placed her under a tree, Riyaz  was continuously patting her cheeks, but she didn’t respond. A tear came from Karan’s eyes, Stella noticed this.

STELLA: don’t be so childish bhaiya, your miss.mine is ACTING.

Karan(shocked): what? How do you know?

STELLA: yes! Look at her just look acting! She is a great actor I must say 😂

Tejasswi slowly opened her eyes and saw Riyaz who was hell worried, Riyaz  hugged her tightly, Karan felt jealous. Tejasswi broke the hug

Riyaz : Are you alright Tejasswi? I was so worried thank god that your fine .

Tejasswi: yes riyaz am okay, actually I felt dizzy so only I fainted, I thought of taking leave today but there is a meeting.

Riyaz :are you crazy Tejasswi? If you are not well why are you going for work? You keep to Rest okay?

Tejasswi : but the meeting is so important

Riyaz: Ok come then I’ll drive you to the institute.

Tejasswi: you know right? I’ll not let anyone to drive my bike? So I’ll drive!

Karan to Stella: how did you said she’s acting? I mean how you understood?

STELLA: uffo bhaiya! Why your so budhu ?Riyaz was about kiss Tejasswi without her will. So if a boy was about to kiss a girl without her will, she’ll do one of two things, one she’ll hit the boy, but Tejasswi ma'am can’t because Riyaz is her friend and cousin too. Two she’ll pretend to be fainted, so did Tejasswi mam, don’t you watch any movies?

Karan: omg yes I didn't thought about it you're so brilliant sissy!

Riyaz and Tejasswi went to institute , Karan and Stella also followed them, all reached the institute, Riyaz went to his class, quickly Karan and Stella ran to their cabin and pretending to be they are busy in work, Tejasswi saw both of them. Tejasswi called Stella in her cabin, Stella signalled Karan to come in. Karan went in secretly and hid behind the curtain.

Stella: yes ma'am? Anything important?

Tejasswi: wohhh,.... Stella..... Do you know Karan my new PA?

Stella: hann Karan bahiya what happened to him?(innocent)

Tejasswi: abb.. wo..... Stella I wanted to say that IloveKaran (in one breath and took one step backward)

Stella and Karan were hell happy while Karan was dancing inside.

STELLA(innocently): ma'am you are soon gonna be engaged with your friend! Now you are saying like this, and how are you saying that you love Karan Bhaiya? Do he loves you too ??

Tejasswi: you know Stella today Riyaz  took me to a park, there he cupped my face and was about to kiss me, but I felt nothing and simply I looked his eyes with no emotion, the same was did by jello the night before he joined here,  when he was about to kiss me, I felt butterflies in my stomach, I looked in that hazel eyes which was full of love, no doubt I can see the same love in Riyaz’s eyes but I don’t love him but.... When jello was about to kiss me I was like ..... I..... really....Wanted...him....to..k..ki..kiss me! That time I realised that I love my jello!

This time Stella took a step backward Karan was now partying inside.

Stella: ma'am you love him right ? The Go say him fast before it's too late!

Tejasswi: but how can I? I am not good at proposing! I mean I can't express my feelings like that. 

With this she hugged Stella in shyness, she hugged her back

Tejasswi(in mind):how could I say him? My family, Riyaz .What will their condition? But I love jello. What if he loves someone else? What I will do now !!

They’ll gone back to work! While office disposal Stella went to Karan

Stella: bhaiya you heard what she said?  go propose her she’ll definitely accept it!

Karan: let her propose me . She told me that she love me right? So she should propose me..

Stella: bhaiya! It’s not fair go propose her, don’t let your ego win over your love!

Karan thought for a minute and agreed, Stella smiled and left .

To be continue .....

A long chapter after a long time 🤭🌷

Like, comment and do follow me 🥹🫶🏻

Let me know your reviews 🤓🤌🏻