╰┈➤𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 17༊*·˚

Tejran were hugging in Teju’s cabin someone entered and she shocked and drop the files from her hands, Tejran saw someone and moved apart.

SC: you guys continue, I didn’t see anything!

Teju: s.. Stella you huff! Come in !

SC: nothing important ma'am, just wanted ur sign in these papers ! I’ll come later

Teju: stop you drama you drama queen! Come

Karan: sissy u know Teju’s family fixed her engagement with Riyaz!

SC: what? Ok bhai we’ll do something, something miracle will happen!

She got sign from Teju and went out of cabin, she bumped into riyaz who was near her cabin door, she tried hard to stop him without going, suddenly Jannat called Riyaz, Riyaz turned and saw Jannat, she took him in the corner telling to speak something important. Stella got relieved.

Karan came out of Teju’s cabin, he saw Jannat and Riyaz together so he decided to listen the convo,

Meanwhile VIBHA AUNTY  also came and saw Riyaz and Jannat together, she also hid and started listening their convo.Jannat introduced herself as Karan’s bhabhi to Riyaz.

Jannat: you know that Karan loves ur to be fiancé sincerely ?

Riyaz: what the hell?

Jannat: yes I am serious! Have a look at this video( she showed him the video which she took in morning, read last chapter if u Don’t know)

Riyaz(confused): what nonsense is this! Nothing is there!

Jannat took the phone and saw the video and got shocked, there is no volume and it was a selfie video (poor Jannat she took a selfie video with volume off😂😂😂 I said na she was in hurry🤭 jaldi ki kaam Shaitan ka Hota Hain 💀 lol)

Jannat: Riyaz trust me! Karan is madly in love with her

Riyaz: just shut up I had enough being Karan’s bhabhi you are derivating his name,Teju is such a good girl and Karan he is such a more good gentleman. Don’t dare to utter a word about them, just think how will Karan feel after hearing this. Just get out from here.

Jannat went in full of anger and awkwardness,Meanwhile VIBHA AUNTY  catched Jannat and told that she believes her and she’s Riyaz’s mom. Jannat got happy that atleast she believes her.

Vibha: you want to stop this engagement, I don’t want my son’s life to be destroyed like this !(innocently)

Jannat: don’t worry ma'am I’ll do something .

They shook hands, Jannat went out, vibha smirked and went in the office.

Karan heard everything which Jannat told Riyaz and was really heavy hearted because of Riyaz’s genuine answer

Karan’s pov

God I would be happy if bhabhi took a proper video and showed him, first time bhabhi was about to do a good thing to me! How can someone trust so much, he trust Teju because he knows her from childhood but me, he just met me a week ago! He is really a genuine soul. We can't keep him in darkness, I should do something to stop this engagement idea, this is the only way to stop the engagement.

End of Karan’s pov

Riyaz met Teju, talked something and went

Skips to evening,

everyone left except Tejran and vibha , Tejran were unaware of vibha and
Karan went to Teju who was busy packing,

Karan: miss.mine! I have an idea to stop the engagement, this is the only way to stop it !

Teju: really! Say what was it!

Karan: do u believe me?

Teju: with my full heart!

Karan: then... let’s go somewhere else, far away from here, this atmosphere this city, everything, come with me Teju I’ll treat you as a queen, come let’s go somewhere.

With VIBHA AUNTY , she was standing near lift operating room and done something to make the lift struck after they entered

Vibha aunty’s pov

Yes within 10 minutes this lift will get struck, they’ll also come and get struck in this lift, I’ll repair the lift tmrw morning and they’ll come out of lift when all the office staffs would be there and they’ll start gossiping about them and automatically the engagement will got stopped and Teju will marry my own son Karan.

End of vibha aunty’s pov.

With this she went out, With Tejran , Karan told his idea to her

A few moments later

Karan’s right cheek had a dark red print of four fingers. Yes she slapped him so hard😂🤭

Teju: don’t say this type of ideas to me again, how do you think I’ll leave my family and come, even you have family, think of them Idiot, how dare you say like this! Don’t talk to me,

She started packing her things, Karan went out and caught the lift, Teju also about to enter the lift but the lift got struck and she got her duppatta of her half saree struck in the lift door, she lost her duppata and come inside lift, Teju saw Karan and turned that side covering her body with her hands, Karan also turned that side  closing his eyes ( Karan is very decent 😁),their back were facing each other.

To be continue ..... ❤️

Romantic chapter ahead😁🤭😮‍💨