╰┈➤𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7༊*·˚

Teju’s friends made an evil plan to make her drink.

In Teju’s home, vibha aunty was standing in balcony thinking about Karan. Suddenly riyaz back hugged her, but vibha aunty pushed him, and shouted at him to go to sleep, riyaz was hell worried and shocked because whenever riyaz does like this aunty will turn and kiss his forehead.

Vibha aunty pov:

I must have had some patience that day, if I had I would not have lost my son. I want Tejasswi to marry my son, my own son not the son of poor teacher. Wait, once rii told me that Karan is searching for job and Teju also searching for a PA. Yes I have a plan, she smirked.
End of pov.

In Karan’s side

He dropped anu and was returning back to his home.

In Teju’s side

Rits winked at Reem, then Reem spilled a glass of water on Teju’s dress.

Reem(innocently) so so sorry Teju I just unintentionally, oh,.. I am really sorry Teju.

Teju: it’s ok I am going to washroom. She left.

Ashnoor took a coak tin and drank half of the coak and passed it to rits. Rits took a wine bottle and poured the wine in the coak tin, and shook the tin well. And kept it aside. Then Teju came.

Kru: Teju have this, giving that coak tin

Teju: no thanks

Ash: give us company na!

Teju: no I don’t want.

All girls : pls pls pls na Teju .

Teju melted seeing them and had a sip of that wine mixed coak.

Teju: Chi, what the hell is this?

Rit:see Teju it’s lite version of coak, so it tasted different.

Teju drank full and they sat on car Teju was about to start the car, but she stopped and got out.

Teju: I am feeling dizzy.

Re: because you are drunk!

Teju: what?

Rits told the whole story.

Teju: you bitches, go by yourself I am not coming with you , I’ll go by Walk.

Ash: come on drive!

Teju: drunk and drive is illegal, Tejasswi will never do anything which is illegal.

She started walking, she was drunk so she was walking like dancing almost in the middle of the road.

Suddenly a bike hit her, not so fast, slightly touched her, but she pretends to be fall.

Teju: ohh,...ahh,,.... Eehh...(fell)

The person got off the bike and saw Teju and got shocked, it was dark, there is only one street light, so Teju can’t see the person.

Teju: you! If you’re a man show Ur face.

The person came to the light ( Teju was surprised).

Teju: hey! Jellooo you.
(So it is Karan)

Karan: what jello! Who is jelloo? (He sensed that she was drunk) are you a chain drinker?

Teju: am I looking like a chain drinker? I never drunk in my life but my friends mixed the wine in coak,(almost in a very drunken tone)

Karan: it seems that your friends mixed coak in the wine not wine in the coak.(chuckled)Ok fine!

He offered his hand to her.

Teju: hmmm Don’t dare to touch me, I’ll stand on my own. (She stood up)

Karan: come! I’ll drop you in home.

Teju: I’ll not go in anyone’s bike!

Karan: then y u gone with that rii yesterday?

Teju: (teasing) ohhhh jelooooo! U r jealous na Han Haan....

Karan: yes I am jealous, r u happy now. How will you go now?

Teju: I’ll go by Walk.
If you want come with me.

She started walking , suddenly her leg slipped and was about to fall but Karan......

To be continue .....

Vibha aunty that was mean !!! I mean you brought up riyaz from childhood ☹️

What will Karan do? Tell me in comments