╰┈➤𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3 ༊*·˚

Tejasswi: being a gold medalist in MBA, he is jobless!😮

Anu: yes!!! It’s because..(cuts by Tejasswi)

Teju: did he misbehaved in interview or he lost his certificates or he.....

Anu: ahhh!Dumbo he didn’t even attend a single interview.

Teju: what didn’t any companies offered him job?

Anu: a lot! But he can’t attend any, because of his bhabhi Jannat.
( Teju know that Anu had a crush on faisu and also know that he loved someone and married to her, but she didn’t know the relationship between that girl and Karan with faisu's relationship)

Teju: who is that Jannat?

Anu (took a deep breath): faisu’s one and only wife.

Teju: ( completely speechless) w...h....aa. it means faisu and Karan are brothers?

Anu : hmmm and Jannat is jealous of his qualification and he is more handsome than Faisu so she never let him attend any interview.

Teju: you mean many times, then Karan would know this na?

Anu: Yess he know but he’ll don’t say anything to her cuz he thinks that if he say anything to Jannat, faisu will get hurt.

Teju: he is so caring and respecting everyone’s feeling. Interesting!..
If you don’t mind ask him to come to our office! I’ll do my best and give him job.

Anu:still Jannat is alive she’ll never let him get job!

Teju: I just said. If he has a chance to come. Ask him.ok bye I am leaving.

(Teju left and anu went to Karan who was lost in Teju)

Teju left and anu went to Karan who is lost in Teju
...........................................

Anu: KAAARRAANNN

Karan (came out of dreamland)Anu why are u shouting like I am in Goa and you are in Mumbai.

Anu: then only I can get back you to the normal world.

Karan:btw, your friend is so beautiful 😍

Anu:I know that. Now say why you keep on looking at her without ever blinking your eyes. And I have never seen you like this before cuz you don’t believe in all these and respe...(cuts by Karan)

Karan: Anu pls stop your all India radio. And yes I lo....lo......
(Anu was expecting that he would say that he love her) I lo.....

Karan in one breath: Anu I need her as my only life partner.

Anu was freezed: whaaa....hmmmmm ok but you could have said I love her right??

Karan:I know but not all love will end up in marriage right??

(Pov:Karan your absolutely right my boi 😭😭😭😂😂🤣😭)

Anu: ok but how do you think that she loves you that easily. You know a guy was loving her since her childhood but she treats him only as her friend. Afterall you just met her minutes ago.

Karan: since childhood! I know how to get her.

My little sissy note this date in your dairy, next year, this date, this time your friend will be your bhabhi, I mean she will be my mrs. Byee sissy.

Karan left making Anu speechless.
Anu was shocked as she know Karan will do anything to get the thing he loved.

Anu: O my goddd! Should I pray for Karan or Teju but Karan is perfect for her. Everything happens for a reason. (Anu is right 🙂)

Karan left the place and he was following Teju, she was going in her two wheeler. On the way he saw a poor child selling colouring books, she saw the child and went to her,the child also came near her.

Child: Didi buy this book and give it to your sister, brother, neighbours na. This is only 20 rupees.

Teju: oh sure! Ok then give me 20 books

Child (surprised): ok didi !

She gave all her books cuz she is having only 20 books.

It was 400 rupees but Teju gave 500ruppes to child and the child jumped in happiness and went to her mom.

Karan was watching all these from a distance.

Teju was about to go, but stopped because she had a scream ‘ hey girllllllll’ she turned and saw it was Karan. He came near her dragging his motorcycle.

Karan: hey you remember me?

Teju: Haan you are anu’s brother right!

Karan: yes! I want to say that you’re really helpful, I was watching all the things from distance.

Teju (expressionless)ohh!

Karan: but you could have gave the money without buying the books?

Teju: yeah I can but the girl is selling the books I should respect her job. If I give the money without buying wouldn’t she have thought that I am thinking her as a beggar.

Karan was hell impressed.

Karan in mind:she is also beautiful by heart also.

Karan: if you don’t mind can we have some coffee?

To be continue...

What will be Teju’s reaction??

Will she go on a coffee Date with him ?

Y'all aren't giving the enough votes 💔💔