╰┈➤𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 23 ༊*·˚

But Riyaz told her that he’ll accompanying her, but Vibha aunty stopped him saying we’ll go by 7 because  there’s a special Pooja in that temple, so Riyaz and Vibha told her that they’ll come by 7, so she left.

In temple, Tejran reached but they were unaware of eachother. Teju saw Stella standing in entrance, Teju went to her,

Teju: hey, say, Why u called me here?

SC: mam! That... ABB hannn today, there’s special Pooja in this temple, if we pray on the time of Pooja, our wish will definitely become true! So I called you here,

Teju: what? For this small.......(interrupted by SC)

SC: mam u love Karan bhai, but u r engaged to Riyaz, so if u pray to God that u want to marry bhai, ur prayer will be fulfilled (smiled)

Teju: do u believe in all this, I too believe, but there’s only 2 months for my marriage, how can my prayer.....(again Interrupted by SC)

SC: do u believe In god?

Teju nodded in yes

SC: then do as I say! Ok u go pray mam, there is some more time for Pooja, I’ll be back in 2 mins!

Saying this she ran from there, Teju started roaming in the temple, praying,

Meanwhile with Karan, he went inside temple, he saw Bhavesh running towards him, Karan was confused.

Karan: bhav, u here?

Bhav: Haan!

Karan: Stella only told me to come! How you?

Bhav: yeah, I know. Stella called u here for.....(he was interrupted by SC who came running and shouting)

SC: bhaaaaaaaiiiiiiii! (She came and panted badly after a while she spoke)

SC:bhaiii, I called u here for a reason !

Karan: what reason?(looking at bhav, SC)

Bhav: For your marriage!( Smirked)

Karan(shocked): whaaaaatttt?

SC: bhaii I’ll ask u some questions for which u have to answer in yes or no! Nothing more than that!

Karan(confused): go ahead!

SC: do you love Teju ?

Karan: don’t you know? (SC glared him) ok I love her, I mean yes !

SC: do u want to marry her and spend the rest of ur life with her?

Karan: yes!

SC: if u get a chance to marry her now, I mean now, will u marry her!

Karan: yes! Hey..... What... No...I......mean, how?

SC: that’s it, wait and watch, while leaving this temple, u’ll be husband of Teju mam!

Karan: hey, but her family?

SC: they’ll definitely don’t agree, if u want to marry her after they agreed, then u’ll become Devdas! U r going to marry her without even telling Teju mam,

Karan: what! But how?

Bhav: u don’t worry, we planned everything, u just watch what’s gonna happen?

SC took something from her bag and gave that to Karan, be saw that and was shocked.

Karan(loudly): mangalsutra! (i don't know whether the spelling is correct or not, correct me if I am wrong)

SC: get a mic 🎤 and shout more loudly 😑 put it in ur packet.

Karan done as she said, SC went to Teju, she saw Teju praying, she went near her.

SC: mam! It’s almost 6:45am of we go now it’ll be perfect timing for marr... I mean Pooja, prayer😅

Teju: ok! Let’s go!

They reached the Pooja place, SC excused herself from Teju and rushed to Karan,

SC: bhaii come, Teju is standing there! Where the hell is this Anu?

Karan: anu? Is she also In this plan!

SC: yeah, she said she’ll be there in 5 mins but....

She was freezed as she saw Vibha and Riyaz entering the temple (they said they’ll come na) Stella pulled bhav and Karan in the corner, they also saw them and was speechless, they had no clue how they came here.

With Vibha aunty and Riyaz, Vbiha told Riyaz to wait there, and she went to buy a pojja ki thali to pray god( guys, in my language that bowl has a name but Idk how to translate it, sorry for that🙂) (Riyaz was standing there reading my FF in his phone😂😂😂😂) while Anu was about to enter the temple, Stella saw her and messaged her to come soon, then Stella dragged the boys and went to the Pooja place, Karan saw Teju standing infront, closing her eyes praying to God, he took advantage, took mangalsutra and he was about to tie it, but SC pulled him, and smacked his forehead.

Meanwhile with Riyaz, as I told he was seeing phone and walking, he bumped into Anu who was entering the temple, he fell on Anu, due to sudden action, anu flipped a flower basket kept in the entrance, they both fell in the ground, Riyaz was on her top in a push up position, they had an eye lock, Anu was lost in his eyes, she felt everything that Karan felt when he saw Teju for the first time (refer chapter 1)

To be continue ....

Guys please don't comment don't vote and don't follow me 🥲🤌🏻 no one is forcing you to do any of this thank you for reading ♥️