Update :]

I did this on the 19th of October last year and missed it unfortunately due to personal things however I'm here to document now :)

Once again, thank you so much for the support and reads. This book has been a love of mine since the beginning and I'm glad I mistakenly uploaded the first chapter. This book has been almost two years in the works and if anyone who has been here from the beginning is still here, thank you so much. I've sometimes found it difficult to update the book and made shorter chapters to try combat my burn out and even lengthened chapter wait times to roughly a month each time.

I know it's frustrating to some with the long waits however it's just more convenient and orderly for me.

As of October 23rd, 2023

Hunted has almost 100k reads and 2k favourites! It has over doubled since last year and I'm really happy to read your comments and interact with you guys :) I've only had one bad comment in all 561 comments and I enjoy reading your theories despit...

Hunted has almost 100k reads and 2k favourites! It has over doubled since last year and I'm really happy to read your comments and interact with you guys :) I've only had one bad comment in all 561 comments and I enjoy reading your theories despite how heavy handed I was with lore in the beginning.

I can't access tags as of right now, but again thank you so much for how this book has helped me find a writing style and perfect my English. If the book didn't garner as much popularity as it did, I wouldn't have found a writing style or even had so much knowledge on English as I do now. Hopefully, next year if I'm still here the book will be finished and I can do this again :) see you in the next chapter.