~SanjuuGo~

Izuku's POV:

I shrank into my chair and kept my head down. I began to feel sickly as the man's face was engraved into my memory for the rest of time. My chest was rising and falling at a rapid pace and it was almost impossible to control along with with-holding the gags trying to force themself out of my throat.

I heard him walk across the room and back behind his desk. I refused to pick my head up and instead focused on my lap as I calmed down. I could hear him rummaging through a shelf, cussing to himself when something fell to the floor with a large thud.

I jumped at the sudden loud noise and jerked my head up automatically. Some sort of box had fallen to the floor and a stone had fallen out. The stone almost perfectly matched the ones lodged into his shoulder except it seemed newer. The stone must have broken upon impact with the floor; the king was left to pick up the pieces and throw them all back in the box.

Once he had picked up each piece, he walked back over to the desk and set down the box. He took his respective seat on the opposite side of the desk and rested his elbows on the table. I quickly averted my eyes from the box to the floor yet I could sense his gaze on me, making me tense up. "Do you know what this is, Izuku?" The man asked me. I didn't reply.

The king angrily slammed a fist onto the desk. I jumped and immediatley looked at the box. He was very clearly becomming adgitated with me by the second, and that definitley didn't mean anything good. "Answer me boy!" He demanded, his voice echoing through the room and causing me to flinch. I shook my head swiftly "I don't know..." I whispered and kept my eyes glued to the floor. "I can't hear you." He spat adgitatedly. I slowly looked up in response, fighting the urge to turn away upon seeing his face once again. "I don't know." I repeated a little louder.

"This, Izuku, is a Pherstone." He looked up at me, grinning almost sadistically. "Mitsuki says you're an omega. Is this correct?" He asked me. I began to nod however he clearly didn't wany a reply as he swiftly began to talk once more. "We are more alike than you think." He laughed "I was once a puny, weak omega just like you." I chose not to react. Any form of emotion would only push him to make me suffer further. "But I changed." He paused, laughing quietly. He put his hand into the box and picked up a piece of the chalk-like stone.

"Pherstones can change your second gender at your will." The man explained. His voice was becomming lighter as though he was experiencing some form of thrill at the thought of changing secondary genders. Was he planning to change mine? Would he make me an alpha? What would that mean for Kacchan and our soulmate bond?

"They can make an alpha a beta..." he paused and looked at me with a wry smile. "Even make an omega an alpha." He played with the stone for a few moments, seemingly allowing me time to think over his words carefully - which I did. "It's a lengthy yet simple process." He indicated to his abnormal arm. "Your main concern, would be the pain." He laughed and leaned closer. "Your innards move, your organs collapse - they remake themselves, add to themselves. The stone merges with you, and you can only carry its blessings with no way to go back..." I cringed at the thought of my organs moving within me. Why was he looking forward to me feeling such pain if he had experienced it himself? Why was he getting so excited over it?

"The arm is the best place to hide it." The man told me. He stood up from his desk and walked close me to. I quickly place my hands on my lap and glued my arms to my sides in hopes that would be enough for him to stop for atleast a moment whilst I figured out what to do. My hopes were very quickly shattered as he pried my arm from my side and inspected it.

"Prepare yourself boy, this will hurt a lot." He chuckled.