~SanJuu~

Izuku's POV:

Kacchan was getting some food from a nearby market, leaving me all alone. There was some banging in the reception, although I suspestected the owner of the hotel was clumsy seen as she dropped the keys as she handed them to me.

It was pretty boring in the room but I had books to keep me company; my mother's books I had read 1000 times to be exact. They were still very entertaining despite being aimed at a much younger version of myself. They brought me back to my comfortable room with my mother sat down in a chair nearby as she made the character's voices, making me laugh when she coughed after voicing a character with a deep voice.

I missed those days. I wasn't fleeing for my life, maintained my innocence and wasn't worried about soulmates or even the royal family - though Ochaco often gushed about being a queen and marrying one of the princes. It was very ironic at this point.

My door suddenly flung open. I looked up, expecting Kacchan to be there. My eyes widened as I saw the figure before me. It wasn't Kacchan. It was a guard from the kingdom.

"May I help you?" I asked, putting the book in my pocket and standing up. "Izuku Midoriya, under the law of royalty you are to come with us. Any rejection of this law will result in harm." I began to shake. "I'm not royalty!" I spluttered "I may be the soulmate of royalty but we're not married and never will be!" I stopped rambling when I was grabbed by the collar and yanked out of the door.

"Hey! Get off of me!" I shrieked as I tried to get the guards hand away from me, maneuvering out of the way as she tried to hit me. I managed to push away from her and took off running, finding myself in the unfamiliar streets of Gyakusatsu. I could hear the metal suits moving towards me, only making me run faster as I dodged people on the street, some joining in the case and trying to catch me as I sped past.

I frantically looked for Kacchan as I ran. I was trying to forget about the raging, ever-growing mob behind me, but their shouts weren't very helpful. I finally found the blonde hothead near some market stalls. I wasted no time grabbing him by the wrist and running.

"What the f-ck did you do?!" He shouted as he looked behind us. "I don't know!" I yelped "A guard barged into the room and told me to come with her under royal law!" "You're not royalty though!" Kacchan shouted, just audible. "Exactly!"

Our conversation was cut short when we ran into an idle wagon by the side of the road. Why couldn't we pay attention?

Kacchan quickly tried to jump up. Only to be forced back down by two guards as a townsperson grabbed my wrists. I screamed and tried to kick the man away from me as panic resignated within me. My efforts soon seized as I was hit across the face by the man who held my wrists.

We were done for.