~Jū Shichi~

Izuku's POV:

My assumptions were right. More than right. Upon waking, I found my door was locked, not even budging when I put all of my weight on it. He had told her, I knew he had.

No matter who he told, they would tell the Queen if he hadn't. This wasn't some sick joke, evident by a very passive aggressive note left on my bedside table reading:

_________________________

I am highly disAppointed Izuku. You SHould be delIghteD to be Katsuki's partner aswell as a rOyal family member. You WILL recieve meals catered by AsHido and a fEw others, if she faLls ill. However, that is the only time you shall see someone until the Party before the wedding.

_________________________

The not struck me as odd. The handwriting was delicate, as if worth millions of Yen itself, and yet the punctuation was off entirely. I am not an expert, unless we are talking about baking or dragons, but I am aware that the royal family get the highest of education - no matter what year they were born in - and so even the Queen should be able to spell properly, afterall, she writes deals between kingdoms and laws of the kingdom almost daily.

I didn't really ponder it too much. Kacchan's betrayal had already left a bitter taste in my mouth - to make fun of someone's punctuation would make me just as bad him - and all I wanted was to curl up into 'my bed' and sleep this month away. I didn't want to marry Kacchan in the slightest before. Let alone now.

A/N:

I'm sorry for how short this is (268 words). I'll try write 2000 words for the next chapter yo make up for how short these chapters have become (we are on chapter 17 and half of the blurb still doesn't make any sense ;-;) but hey, we got lore (?) 🤡