Chapter 15

Sagittarius' POV

We trekked up a mountain to gain altitude and lose the smoke. According to Andromeda, we were still in the forest of Graves. We found a suitable cave to rest in for the night as the sun started so set.

Leo refused to sit anywhere without a mat and always yelped when she saw a spider crawl on the walls. "What if I swallow one in my sleep!" She whined.
"Sheesh relax." Cancer said sitting down nexto her mat.

Gemini was resting in a sleeping bag, too tired and weak to get up with Taurus and Coffee as company who were making sure he was fed and alright (I caught her shooting glances and stares at Virgo who was talking with Pisces, Libra and Aries in the corner.)

Andromeda was crouching as he tried to set up a fire in the middle of the cave so that we could warm up against the freezing mist that was still lurking outside the cave. "Damnit! I must've lost my matches in the fog!" He shouted in frustration making Aquarius (who was crouching nexto him accompanied by Scorpio, Capricorn and me) flinch.

"Matches aren't the only way to start fires." Capricorn said as he pulled out two sticks, one thick and flat and another pointed one and handed it to Scorpio. She nodded and placed the flat one on the floor and started rubbing the pointed on in it's surface.
"When the friction gets hot enough, it will start a fire. It's a slow and hard process but it might be easier with Scorpio's speed." Capricorn explained

Scorpio nodded silently and started to rub the stick between her hands violently as the end of the stick created sparks on the flat wood.
A tiny fire was born bringing grins with it as well as everyone seemed ready to celebrate. Unfortunately it lasted for two seconds then went out due to the cold wind that made it's way into the cave making everyone's grins get replaced by frowns.

This cycle went on for a while and soon the sky glittered with stars and the wind got colder and colder. Everyone was shivering most hidden in blankets to warm themselves while Andromeda, Scorpio, and I still huddled around the un-lit fireplace trying to start the fire.

Scoprio continued to rub the sticks together furiously as Capricorn had instructed, but it would always stay up for only five second max, no matter how hard we tried to prevent the cold air from getting to it.

"This is useless!" Scoprio snapped and threw the pointed stick across the cave and hit the wall. She was breathing heavily and sparang up. "I'm going for a walk!" She announced with frustration and stormed out of the cave into the cold breeze.

"Scorpio! Get back here!" I shouted feeling my palms heat up. I threw the the stick in my hand into the fireplace without looking and stormed after her. "It's Fucking freezing outside!" I pointed out at her as she stomped further away from the cave pretending as if she hadn't heard.

"I know you heard me!" I shouted running after her. We were now a good twenty feet away from the cave as she walked nearer and nearer to the edge of a cliff.
"Scoprio! Don't you dare!" I shouted from behind as she stared down the edge. She turned her head towards me and stared at me as if I was mental and scoffed. "I'm not stupid enough to jump off." She hissed as she sat down still breathing heavily in anger.

I hesitated before sitting down nexto her letting my legs dangle down the edge like hers. "If you wanna get all smoochy with me, you're out of luck." She hissed looking anywhere but my face.
"Relax, I just sat down because I didn't know any better. If you want me to go, I'll go." I sighed and got up ready to leave.

"Sit." She demanded. I looked at her straight face in confusion wondering if I heard correctly. "I said sit." She repeated and I did what she said.
"Getting all soft now, are we?" I teased making her glare at me. "Don't make me change my mind." She crossed her arms as if trying her best not to laugh.