Chapter 6

Third person's POV

"We'll then, what are we wating for? Let's go to the main hall." Leo said and led the way.

When they came back to the ball room, things got chaotic. All the Fowl guards had the king's and queens of the other kingdoms in their grasps.

King Cepheus was struggling against five guards and King Corvus was yelling at the top of his lungs to let his wife go. King Draco was lying on the floor unconscious as Queen Lyra seemed troubled as she watched her guards hold back the royals.

Aries was already by her father's side trying to check his pulse. "He's gone young princess. I'm afraid your days of being Queen are closer than you think." Lyra replied. "What did you do?" Taurus practically shouted.

"He just simply dropped unconscious while we were chatting. I am aware that he wasn't quite well for the past few months. You knew it was bound to happen at some point." She replied with sorrow in her expression.

"And mind explaining, why are our are parents being captured!?" Leo exclaimed. "Mother?" Libra muttered looking at his mother with worry and concern in his face.

"I had no choice. Cepheus attempted an attack on me." She said staring daggers at his children. "Why the hell would he do that?" Sagittarius shouted defending his father.

"Only after you tried to you tried to make out with me!" Cepheus shouted with wild eyes as if he was losing his sanity piece by piece.

"The steaming tea just spilled." Gemini muttered. "The hell?" Virgo asked looking back and forth at the situation. Lyra looked uncomfortable.

"That doesn't explain why you have our parents captured as well." Cancer pointed out. "Only because we know that she was behind Draco's death." Hydra gritted her teeth. "I assure you, I had nothing to do with his death." Lyra replied. "Yeah right." Corvus uttered calmibg down.

Just then, a huge boom sound was heard and the ground satrted shaking as sand and dried cement fell from the cracks that were forming on the ceiling.

"What the hell is going on?" Capricorn shouted over the loud grumbling noises. A guard burst through one of the doors in the castle and waved his arms in chopping motions. "Grenades! They've planted grenades everywhere!" He shouted. Just as he said it, huge pieces of rocks started to collapse on the ball room as the floor shook.

"GUARDS! Leave them and get the young royals to safety!" Queen Lyra shouted. The guards that had their grasps on the king's and Queen let them go and immediately rushed to the zodiacs.

There were seven in total, one stood behind the group, one stood infront, two on the left and threee on the right. One of them forced Aries to her feet and dragged her with the rest of the group.

As they were making their way to the exit, their parents stayed behind. "Father! Come on! What are you guys wating for?!" Aquarius shouted trying to get past the guard behind them. King Cepheus only gave a sad smile in return and said something that was blocked out by the noises.

But she knew what he said.

I'm joining your mother. the future is in your hands.

"Mom! Dad! No!" Leo managed to push past a free spot but got dragged back by her siblings as a tear made its way down her cheek. "Let us go! I command you!" Capricorn shouted at the guards. "At least take our parents with!" Scorpio added.

"Were just following orders kid." The guard in the front said. At this point, half the castle was collapsing and they just made it out of the castle. Everyone looked around to find that not only the castle was in danger. The entire kingdom was collapsing. "They planted grenades out here too?" One of the guards sighed. "Get the royals out if the kingdom!" The one in the lead shouted.