Chapter 5

Third person's POV in Fowl

It was finally here. The royal gathering. It was planned to be about at ten at night and last for as long as it needed to, so Libra was able to catch up on most of the sleep he missed from tutoring Orion around the castle last night. Most of the time was spent by helping with designing the decor and food for the main hall.

And at around five past ten, their first guests arrived not looking as happy as they were supposed to.

The royal family of Sabel was greeted by the royal family of Fowl by the entrance of the castle.

"Welcome, welcome!" Queen Lyra said with open arms expecting the queen to appear out of the corner. "Is it only the four of you?" She asked the king of Sabel as he approached her with a straight face. The man just looked down, refusing to answer her question.

"Fatal food poisoning. We will preform the funeral in a week's time." Virgo replied trying to keep his voice from cracking. His statement made the Queen gasp and cover her mouth with her palm. "Oh! I had no idea. My greatest apologies."

"It's all fine. We were forced to move on. No need to feel sorry." The king replied. "Do you mind me joining you in the funeral? She was a very dear friend of mine." Lyra said. "I am aware. We accept you with open arms." Cepheus replied trying to keep the peace going.

"Well, come in, come in! The kids have planned a magnificent ball!" She said turning around and walking inside the castle as her kids followed behind her. Capricorn snuck a glance back at the royal family and as cold as he was, feeling only sorrow for what they had went through. He and his siblings went through it as well when their father had passed away.

They all huddled in the ball room waiting for the rest to arrive. Just five more minutes later, the second special family of the night arrived. The royal family of Obnow.

The first person who opened the was the all optimistic Leo. "I'm da queen of this generation!" She came rushing onto the room with so much enthusiasm it was almost rude. Almost. The rest of the family followed from behind her entering the room.

The parents huddled to one spot chatting while the boys were near one of the food tables and the girls were together by the dance floor.

"Just one more family to go." Libra pointed out. "I heard they were a family of three girls." Sagittarius said taking a sip of his punch. "Hope they're hot." Gemini whispered earning a smack on the back of the head by Cancer.

"So, what's your names. I don't really fancy having a conversation with people I don't know the name of." Capricorn crossed his arms while leaning on the wall.

"Names Gemini but everyone calls me Gem."
"Call me Cancer"
"Virgo"
"Names' Sagittarius."
"Im Libra."
"I know your name Libra." Capricorn rolled his eyes. "I know. I was telling the others." Libra sighed.

_

"Hi! My name's Leo! Eldest daughter of the Wurro royal family! I can't wait to be besties!" Leo gave the two girls a quick hug. "I'm Aquarius." She introduced trying her best to smile. "Scorpio." She said crossing her arms.

Leo opened her mouth to say something but got cut off when she heard the main door creack open. Everyone's gazes averted to the door to see the last royal family enter the ball room.

Aries entered first followed by Taurus and then the king who looked like he hadn't slept for a hundred years as Piscies entered last.

"Welcome!" Queen Lyra walked upto them. "The three girls waved and made their way towards the other girls as king Draco joined the group of kings and queens.