Chapter 7

Third person's POV

It took forever but the Zodiacs and Orion made it to the bunker. It was literally in the middle of nowhere. The front porch was made of wood just like the entire house. It had two floors including the ground floor and an attic. The first floor had the kitchen, the lounge and the dinner table wihle the second floor had three bedrooms and two bathrooms one off the girls and the other for the boys.

"Do we seriously need to share rooms? Gemini complained. "I am afraid so, this cabin was only meant to keep Libra, Scoprio and Capricorn safe in case danger broke out in the kingdom. We will have to use the extra sleeping bags."

"How do you know all this stuff? From what I know, you weren't a knight until today." Capricorn asked crossing his arms. "I'm sure he had a good reason." Libra laughed akwardly.

"Can we sleep already? It's way past midnight and I'm tired." Leo whined giving Orion the puppy eyes. "Alright. There are three rooms. So you will have to get into three groups of four while I can sleep on the couch. Sounds good?"

Everyone nodded. "Can we still do an all girls one?" Aries asked. "Go crazy with it. But only four per group. And please let's act a little grown up here, if there is going to be opposite genders in one room, we don't want another soul to spawn to life. Especially not now." Orion warned making all of the zodiacs roll their eyes.

"We're doing an all girls room!" Leo said enthusiasticly. "Yesss!" Aries joined her. "Might as well spend some time with girls my own age." Scorpio sighed letting a tiny smile escape her cold expression. "May I join?" Pisces asked. "Girl stop with the formalities, we aren't in the castle anyone. Of course!" Leo gave her a smile that made eveything seem like it was okay. "Looks like we're outcasts." Taurus mumbled to Aquarius. "We'll be fine." She assured.

"Guess we'll do an all bois one as well." Sagittarius suggested. "I'm in." Libra announced heasitantly. "Anything to not sleep in the same room as a girl who isn't P- .. productive. Yeah definitely wasn't going to say a name. Just productive." Virgo chuckled akwardly.

"Nah, I'll take a trip with the gals. According to my math, there will be three girls left and one of me left. I got myself a whole room of girls!" Gemini beamed as if that wasn't wierd.

"Well your math is incorrect. There is two girls and two boys left over that will have to share a room. Oh, and I'll stick with the boys." Cancer said. "That leaves you and me." Capricorn sighed looking at Gemini in distaste.
"Fine by me!"

"HOLD UP. Wait. I'm not letting my baby sister sleep in a room with total strangers and a prevert, not without my protection." Sagittarius hissed. One of the boys sniggered at the word 'baby sister' making Aquarius grumble.

"I know how to slap a dude when they get too close. I'll be fine." Aquarius rolled her eyes. "Aquarius, he's just looking out for you." Pisces said putting a hand on her shoulder.
"Alright, alright. Get to your rooms now. You're gonna need some rest. There are some sleeping bags in the rooms you guys can use and a fresh change of clothes for each." Orion said and everyone nodded going into their rooms.

Shockingly, everyone fell asleep the moment the pillow made contact with their heads. Taurus, Leo and Sagittarius slept on the beds while everyone else used the sleeping bags. Of course the night didn't go by without Gemini trying to make a move on Taurus to end up getting slapped across the face by Aquarius for messing with her friend.

They all changed from their battered formal wear into a plain short-sleeved white shirt  (which was a bit oversized for some of the girls) and black pants with a tight, black long-sleeved shirt to go under the white shirt.

The next morning, they were all waken by a sudden and harsh knock on the door. Everyone rushed to the door to make the ear piercing loud noise stop. Orion swung the door open to reveal a blonde girl with hazel eyes around the age of 18 or 19. Image above.