Chapter 4

Third person's POV

Aries was in her room playing on her Xbox like usual when someone started knocking on the door loud enough for her to hear through her headphones. "What's it now Taur?" She asked with a board voice. "It's me." A different male voice that didn't belong to Taurus said from the other side of the door.

Realising it was the voice of her father's personal viser, she did not hesitate to immediately close the Xbox and take her headphones off. "Come in." She said. The man entered the room and did a quick bow. "Your highness, there's an intruder hiding among the people of the castle." He warned. "What's your evidence?" She asked getting serious.

"Someone hacked into the security system and the cameras whith a password only the king knows a week ago which we only realised now. And through one of the cameras, we spotted a person with a plain white mask and a black hood fully covering his or her body and identity."

"So then how did they hack it using a password only my father knew?" She asked keeping as straight face as she stood up. "I have no idea, and I can verify that it wasn't the king that just decided to check the cameras. He's been asleep this entire day."

"He didn't wake up yet? It's three in the afternoon." She asked getting worried. "He's just tired. I hope."

"Alright, I want you to get everyone who entered the castle today into throne room where we can question them." She demanded. "But, your majesty. That's too many people. it's too many suspects."

"I don't care. We'll go step by step. We have to find that hacker. We could be in trouble." She demanded leaving her room. "Yes your highness." The man bowed then rushed down the hallway.

Time skip:

In the throne room, Aries, Taurus and Pisces sat on their assigned seats nexto their father's throne which was empty at the moment. Standing infront of them were dozens and dozens of people huddled in the throne room. On the sides of the room stood fake Knight armour arranged to look like actual people. There were around a dozen on each side.

The king's viser stood nexto Aries as she observed the crowd. "Who do you think it is?" Taurus whispered to Piscies who sat nexto her. "Kinda hard to guess when I know nothing about any of them." Pisces pointed out.

"I want to know the main details and what they were doing today of every person in this room, including you." Aries demanded making the man look at her confused which was later replaced with a look that showed he understood her. "Suspecting even the ones you think you know, good move your majesty." He complemented while reading across the long scroll in his hands.

"Just get on whith it." She rolled her eyes. For at least one to two hours, the viser was busy naming, giving details and gave a summary of what each of the suspects did today. The three princesses listened almost board of this until the end of the long list of people.

"Is that it?" Taurus asked noticing the viser had stopped reading. "Y-yes your majesty." He answered. "It seems it couldn't be anyone inside this room since everyone has been either spotted at work or leaving and entering the building. There was no one caught using technology in any time of the day and no one who mysteriously disappeared for a while." He added nervously pushing back his glasses.

"Then you must be missing someone." Pisces said. "I assure you princess, I missed no one. I made sure everyone who was spotted in the castle for a mere second was questioned." The man sighed rolling the scroll up.

"Mabye they weren't spotted." Aries commented while in deep thought. "Mabye they are hiding in the amongst the walls of the castle." She rephrased. "You mean there's a pathway hidden in the walls?" Taurus asked while petting Coffee which was sleeping on her lap making Aries shake her head. "No dummy, I meant as in they're hiding in the castle." She rolled her eyes at her younger sister.