Chapter 17

Cancer's POV

I woke up to the sound of a girl muttering in my ear
"Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Come on. Wake up. I know you're going to. Wake up. Wake up."

I groaned and pulled my blanket over my face trying to shut off the sounds. Unfortunately, my blanket was pulled out of my grip and left my body exposed to the cold.
"I said, wake up!" The girl nexto my bed demanded making me groan in frustration as I sat up and looked my sister in the face.

"Why. Just why." I asked rubbing my eyes which hadn't adjusted to the light yet. "Where am I? Is this heaven?" I asked finally realising where I was. This wasn't the bedroom I fell asleep in. That one had red bedsheets and walls painted brown, while this one had eveything white, it was almost enough to give me anxiety.

"I wish." Leo muttered. I now also realised that my bed wasn't the only bed in the room. The room was circular and a dozen beds had been placed of the edges of it. All the beds seemed to be occupied except for the one nexto me which I assumed was Leo's.
Then I understood exactly where I was. We were in the headquarters of L.E.D.

"No one else woke up yet. I'm planning on waking Gemini next." Said Leo. I nodded and got up from the bed to wake the others up.

After about half an hour, everyone was up and sitting in the circle shaped couch at the centre of the room.

"I'm telling you, I got a bad feeling about these L.E.D people." Scorpio said while looking around at the walls to check for any security cameras.
"But, not gonna lie, it's cozy." Sagittarius shrugged earning a glare from Scorpio. "I say we find a way out." Virgo muttered.
"Why would we leave?" Gemini asked.
"Because we can't trust L.E.D!" Scorpio shot.
"I agree with Scorpio. We can't go trusting random organisations. It's dumb." Aries agreed while nodding her head.
"Yeah! We need to go find Orion!" Leo added making everyone sigh.
"Has anyone realised that Andromeda's gone too?" Pisces asked then we all fell silent for a few moments.

"This is exactly why we need to leave, then." Libra broke the silence.
"But how?" Taurus asked "as far as i can see, there aren't any doors."

"There!" Aquarius cried making everyone jump. She was pointing at an air vent at the bottom of the wall in between mine and Leo's bed. I swear that girl is mental. "How are we supposed to squeeze through that?" I asked.
"It brings food!" She exclaimed.
"Food!" Taurus moanedin delight as she stopped stroking her cat that was magically still with her.

"How's an air vent supposed to bring food?" I asked, but she didn't seem to be listening. Everyone stared at her in confusion as she got up and walked towards the vent. I turned to Sagittarius and Virgo who were sitting nexto each other and raised my eyebrows.
"Don't worry. It normal of her. Does it all the time...." Sagittarius said. "But it scares me how accurate she is sometimes." He added.

We watched in silence as Aquarius squatted down and opened the vent. She reached a whole arm in the empty vent as if trying to catch something.

"You found a rat or something?" Gemini asked. I elbowed him on the ribs to shut him up. She withdrew her arm form the vent looking pleased with herself. She held five packets of Lay's and Doritos in her hand.
We all stared at her in astonishment as she skipped her way back to the couch. "GIVE ME ONE!" Sagittarius cried in delight reaching for a packet but Aquarius pulled it away from him.

"We need to distribute it evenly so that all of us get a fair amount." Capricorn said sternly.

"How exactly did you make food appear out of thin air?" Aries asked completly astonished.
"Teach me your ways." Taurus pleaded in awe as her cat yawed like it didn't have a care in the world.
"I just felt like it was there. I dunno." She shrugged handing the packets to Capricorn for him to distribute.