Chapter 19

Libra's POV

I bounced out of my seat and jogged towards the wall between Leo's and Aquarius' bed.

I don't know why there specifically, but I could sense the steel. It was around the length and height of a door.

I placed my hand on the wall which suddenly fell cold. "It's about five meters away from my hand." I muttered staring at the plain white wall.

I heard the others mutter, some in concern and some in excitement. Although, the loudest was Leo.

"Can you move it?" She asked standing nexto me.

"I-I'll try," I closed my eyes. The wall just seemed to be getting colder and colder, as if I was touching a piece of steel that was kept in a freezer for a week.

Instinctively, my hand on the wall balled into a fist. Now the cold was getting unbearable.

My whole hand went numb. But I knew the wall of metal was slowly making it way towards me.

A light bulb flickered in my head. "Everyone stand back... far back." I ordered. Leo gave me a concerned glance before backing away a few steps.

I turned to all my friends to see them scattered around the centre of the tiny room. "You'll need to be further away than that if you don't want to get hurt." I said smoothly.

Everyone immediately backed away towards the opposite wall. I smiled kindly at them then turned back to the wall and my numb arm.

I pushed my fist against the wall and it immediately started to warm up. I knew the wall of metal was moving away, fast. It stopped when it was a good twenty meters away.

I took five quick steps away form the wall, my arm still outstretched.

Then, my arm went cold again. This time it got colder faster. The steel wall was making its way towards me in an alarmlingly fast rate.

Five seconds later, the door sized metal collided with the wall from the other side with so much momentum that the wall broke apart.

Leo and Taurus gave out suprised yelps. Pisces and Aries gasped. But, Gemini and Sagittarius yelled at the top of their lungs for a good ten seconds after the collision.

Big and small pieces of rock flew on every direction. But none got hurt. And there it was, the steel door that broke the wall was hovering right infront of my outstretched hand.

I stared at it for a few seconds then balled my hand into a tight fist. The steel door infront of me started to crumble into a ball and fell to the ground. My hand felt warm again.

I turned back to everyone else. Almost all of them were staring at me anxiously or excitedly. Capricorn was looking around worriedly as if waiting for someone to pop out of somewhere.

Leo ran upto me and swung her arms around my neck catching me off guard. "Knew you had it in you." She whispered.

"Hurry! Get out!" Capricorn shouted. "Before they realise we broke free!" He added.

I sighed as Leo let me go and looked at the others.

Aquarius was staring off into space as if she was board as Scorpio began dragging her across the room. Everyone else followed behind.

We ran down the dark corridor not knowing what to do next. We ran for a good ten minutes until Virgo sugessted we stop.

It was pitch black and I couldn't see anyone. All I knew was that Leo was standing right beside me.

"We need to go to the border of Obnow." Cancer's voice echoed in the dark hallway

"We're not going anywhere." Leo shot.

"We can't just walk around here without a plan! We need to think this through!" Capricorn argued.

"Does it look like we have the time!?" Aires shot.

"What do you expect us to do?" Taurus asked. "Just barge into one of the rooms and punch the first thing we see?" She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, what else?" Sagittarius scoffed.

"This is ridiculous. Guys, let's just think this through nicely," Pisces pleaded.

"Yeah, let's talk about our emotions and feelings on what to do now and maybe even start a whole therapy session Because we totally got the time." Scorpio mimicked her in a mocking voice.

"Shut it." Aries hissed.

"Hey!" Virgo said angrily. "Leave her a-alone!" He stuttered.

"Is she your girlfriend, Virgo? Doesn't seem like she likes you the same." Said Scorpio. This isn't the time to fight. I thought. We have to find a way out.

"That wasn't a very nice thing to say!" Aquarius cried.

"Oh, please." Gemini scoffed.

"Got a problem with her, Gem?" Sagittarius hissed.

"Yeah, I kinda do. What? Gonna be protective of your little Martian?" Gemini asked.

"I'll show you Martian. Let's see how red and burnt you skin will be after I'm done with you." Sagittarius said angrily as he lit a fire inside his palm. Thanks to the light, I could see some people's faces. They all looked terrified.

"COME AT ME!" Gemini yelled. I clenched my fists on order to calm myself.

"WITH PLEASURE!" Sagittarius replied advancing at Gemini.

"STOP FIGHTING FOR ONCE IN YOUR CRUEL LIVES!" I snapped as I stepped forward and grabbed Sagittarius' wrist extinguishing the fire and using my other arm to elbow Gemini in the ribs.

Suddenly a flashing light flickered in the corridor making Pisces gasp.

"What do you lot think you're doing out here?" Asked the new person who was holding the flash light

"Andromeda!" Pisces shouted in delight. Personally, I don't think that was a good sign. "Oh, thank goodness! We were wondering where you went,"

"Hands up. No powers or I shoot the first person I can aim at." Andromeda answered.

(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠)⁠⁄⁄⁠(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠)⁠⁄⁄⁠(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠)⁠⁄⁄~~~~~(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠)⁠⁄⁄⁠(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠)⁠⁄⁄⁠(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠)

\~~~→⁠_⁠→∆←⁠_⁠←~~~\
A/N

I hope the chapters didnt lose it's quality.
I'm going to push myself to finish the story. Be happy.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Why did the librarian get kicked off the plane?
.

.

.

.

.

Because it was overbooked.
.

.

.

.

😂😂😂😂
.

.

.

No?
.

.

.

Ok, have a nice day.