Characters

_____________________________
THE KINGDOM OF WURRO

Princess ARIES

"Aww, that's cute

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Aww, that's cute. You think you can beat me in Fortnite."

Age:
17(next in line for the throne)
Looks:
Blonde hair that reaches up to her elbows with lavender eyes
Description:
Aries is the soon to be Queen of Wurro, she is modest and the mother type that protects her sisters form danger. She will put any guy that asks them out in a coma if they harm them. Sometimes she can get overprotective but that is just because she cares so much about them that she can't bear to see them hurt in any way. Her mother passed away when Aries was 15 and her father had currently fallen dangerously ill, so, she has alot of pressure on her being so close to the title 'Queen'. Other than all of that, she loves spending her free time with playing video games (her favourites are Fortnite, call of duty and GTA) and listening to music. She's modest and humble but also a tomboy, she's a full on gamer and loves skating. Because of this, she catches the attention of many rich and powerful boys her age that want to marry her, she declines all their requests.

⁄⁠(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠)⁠⁄⁄⁠(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠)⁠⁄⁄⁠(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠)⁠⁄⁄⁠(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠)⁠⁄⁄⁠(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠)⁠⁄⁄⁠(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠)⁠⁄⁄⁠(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠)⁠⁄

Princess PICIES

"Life is a complicated thing, it's best not to think about it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Life is a complicated thing, it's best not to think about it."

Age:
16
Looks:
Dyed Turquoise hair that is in a Bob cut hardly rwaching her shoulders and purple eyes
Description:
Piscies is that kind and helpful friend that always keeps you going through hard times in life. She loves reading and has her own full on library. She also has a hobby for swimming and painting monochromeatic (using diffrent shades of one colour) colors especially blue. She loves giving people life advice even though she needs some herself. She has amazing swimming skills, she might look ordinary sometimes but if she decides to land a punch and can break through wood. That's how strong her arms are thanks to the amount of serious swimming training she does. Note that she was the one that wanted all the training, she was never forced to do swimming, art or reading she simply has a talent for all of them. To estimate, she currently made around 50 monochromatic paintings in her life and each one of those looked like a professional artist had painted them.