Guests from the Past?: Chapter 3-2 (Return)

— Wow, they really got into the building quickly. Allen looked around.

— I told you! What, this is the shortest way. Let's go over there and it will be possible to get burned for the presence of strangers. — Said Zanark, walking ahead of the guys.

***

— We have violators! — The observer spoke, looking at the monitor.

— Violators? — Said the chief. — Let me take a look? This is...Can you zoom in?— The leader, El Dorado, asked.

— No problem. — Observer, enlarged the picture, as requested by the chief.

— Zanark... and there, it can't be. — The leader asked Kido and Gouenji's coach to come.

— Did you call us? Kidou said in a serious tone.

— That's right, please follow me.

— Are we going somewhere? Yuto asked.

— Yes, to greet your friends.

— Friends? What are you talking about?

The main one showed a frame that was captured by his video cameras.

— That's it! Kidou reacted sharply.

In front of the guys, there were people with guns and pointing them at Zanark and the guys.

— Please do not make unnecessary movements! Leader El Dorado said in a loud tone.

The children stopped abruptly, but Avalonik spoke: — Hey, hey, I want to return the wares to you here, and you give us a warm welcome, how so ... —He spread his hands.

— These guys... Allen said, glancing at Coach Kidou and Gouenji.

— Let me explain everything? — Said Enma, Avalonika.

— Okay, they won't listen to me, but they might listen to you. — Said Zanark, letting the kid into the front.

— I'm Enma, I want to explain everything to you! — Said Enma, going out in front.

Gouenji, noticed a guy with something similar to the Topic. — Okay, we'll listen to you. Coach Shuuya said.

— As I said earlier, my name is Enma. We came here from the recent past, reporting from your time of residence. At this time, in order to prevent a terrible dark future. If these four don't learn and accept their power. — Pointed to the guys who were behind him.

Tsurugu got into his conversation. — What are you talking about? I don't remember that we would have at least some power like these..." Kyousuke said in an indignant tone.

— You still don't understand! Allen said, in a raised tone, looking directly at Kyousuke.

— They didn't ask you... — Tsurugi looked attentively at the boy more attentively and counted all his information. — You, my...?

— I did see it... Allen said.

Looking back at the other people who were around him, from the strong flow of information, Kyousuke lost consciousness. However, Yuichi picked him up. "That was reckless of you, Allen. — The coach said in a raised tone.

— What's the big deal? Sooner or later, he would have realized his ability. Isn't the reason that he doesn't consider them his brothers not because of his awakened ability after the memory change? Allen replied.

— Maybe it is, but it was a hasty decision. After all, there are not two and three people here. — The coach said, looking at the kid with long blue hair.