El Dorado 02 vs Giru Team: Chapter 7-2 - (First Half; Start)

The beginning of the match. El Dorado 02 vs Giru Team: Chapter 7-2 - (First Half; Start)

Closer to lunch at Ragnorek Stadium.

From the trubin where the audience was sitting, Tenma was looking for his brother, who wasrsupposed to be upstairs. However, for some reason, Saru wasn't there. His father was sitting next to Matsukaza, and the rest of the guys were a little higher up. Aoi has never approached Tenma since that time, the girl felt guilty that she didn't tell him about it much earlier, before Saru did it. She knew the man who was next to the boy. From time to time, the blue-eyed girl looked at the man. After some thought, she got up and headed towards the exit of the seats. On her way to the ladies' room, she bumped into Saru and his second team.

They were discussing a plan to crush Raimon.

— You can count on us, Saru, we won't just win! Giris replied. — We'll go, the match starts soon.

— Well, good luck to you. — Saru replied, drawing attention to the girl who was passing by them at a short distance, she was also looking at Evan. Their eyes crossed.

***

— As we agreed, Rai, you will be the captain in the first half. — Coach Sakamaki said.

— OK. I'll show you Takuto that there's nothing wrong with your ability. — Rei replied in a perky tone.

— I'm counting on you, Rai. — Beta said. They got along pretty well since they spent some time in the place.

—All attention, now I will announce the participants of the first half! — Coach Sakamaki said.

—The team of El Dorado 02 includes: — Lugic, Amagi Daichi, Galing, Kariya Masaki, Einam, Orka, Shindou Rei, Beta, Zanark Avalonik, Kurama Narihito, Gamma.

Manager: Yamana Akane.

— Shindou you, while you sit on the bench. Your task at the moment is to keep a close eye on Shindou Rei. — Said the coach.

—Good, — Takuto said. —Rai, be careful. — Shindou said, touching his daughter's shoulder.

— Yeah, I will! — Said in a joyful tone, Rei.

***

Evan approached Aoi. — It's been a long time since I've seen Aoi, I'm glad you're okay. —Saru said.

—From not expecting, the girl shuddered a little. —"Don't scare me like that..." —she replied, clearly not expecting him to talk to her. — And you've changed, obviously not for the better. She added.

— I'm sorry already. —Saru replied in a sarcastic tone.

—"Why are you doing this to Tenma?" —You've always been on good terms. The blue—eyed girl, Evana, asked sharply.

— And who said that we don't get along well now? — He replied.

— Your actions are Saru. — You wouldn't have done that to him before, but now?

— Stop relying on the past, Aoi. I'm not what I used to be; you know that perfectly well.

— Yes, but...

—" There's something I have to do right now, and you can't stop me. "— Evan replied, turning away from her. I'll tell you one thing; I won't touch you. After all, you haven't done anything wrong to me.

— "It's not you... You're not the Saru Evan I knew..." —she said with tears in her eyes.

— Understand, Aoi people change and sometimes not for the better. There's a lot you don't know. Then, I just shouldn't have taught Tenma football, that's all. — Saru replied.