Fei Run: Chapter 8-5

Fei couldn't look into Tenma's eyes, he turned away from him. Rune wanted to leave the field, but was stopped by Man X.

Kinako and Shindou noticed this and approached the Fai.

"—Do you really want to leave Fai?" —Asked Shindou, him.

— After what I've done, yes... you're unlikely to take me back. — Rune said, walking forward, but was slowed down by Kinako.

— We all make mistakes! — She said.

— Yes, how would you know! —Fei was indignant.

— From there! —Razvo Kinako replied.

— That's because she's your mom! — The man answered, revealing his identity.

— D-dad ... — Rune looked at the man in surprise.

— That's right! I am your father, Asure Rune.

Shindou was very surprised, as were the other guys who came up to them.

— He's not lying! —Tsurugi said after studying him with his ability.

— You left me and ran away! —Fei was indignant.

— I guessed that it was you, Asure... — Arem came up to them.

— It's been a long time, old friend. I'm glad you're okay. — Said the man.

—Me too. — Does it look like everyone has finally returned to peace? —Arem said, looking at Asure.

— That's right, but it seems there is still one more question to solve. The light green man turned around. — I came to my wife at a time when she was your age.

— That's right, then I was very surprised... — He came to me and asked for help.

***

— So, I'm going to ask you again. Please believe me. I just want to protect our son... — Arem asked, looking at a schoolgirl of about 10 years old.

Kinako looked with surprised eyes at the man who appeared next to her. "Our son?" It sounds rather... unusual. Um... however, I don't have a husband and children right now, that's for sure! — Kinako said.

— That's right...However, this will happen in the distant future. Asure spoke in a serious tone. — I will do everything to protect our son, Fai! Please trust me....

— I don't know....You just appeared in front of me and asked for this... give me some time to think about it.

"—I know it's hard to believe, but you're the only person I can trust... only you can go to the Fai timeline and protect him. Fei would never have recognized you, but despite that, you are much closer to him than anyone else. — The man said in a serious tone. — I believe that you can protect our son! —Asure said, looking at Kinako with a serious look.

The girl thought for a second, she looked at the man with a sad, uncomprehending look. Kinako listened to the man and thought over every word he said.

— Please! — Fai is a good kid. He is sensitive and very similar to his mother....

Kinako decided to ask a question. "— But why at this particular time?" —If it's Fai, my son. Then why don't you ask for my help in your time? Wouldn't it be easier that way?

—In the future, you, my wife... that is... she... —Asure turned his gaze away, it was difficult for him to talk about this, because something bad happened to his wife in the future.