The truth about Matsukaze Tenma: Chapter 1-1 (I don't understand what he wants)

After a collision with a strong opponent, the guys began to travel in time. To gather the 11 strongest players to defeat the «Protocol Omega », as well as the salvation of football and the return of Coach Endou. Traveling through time, a team of 11 people slowly collected the 11 strongest, using Mixi Max to transfer spiritual energy to the player. Shindou Takuto was the first to receive power, then Kirino, etc. After the Theme got its Mixi Max with King Arthur, going a long way. The guys were going to find a way to get home.

— Can I help you? A girl with blue short hair asked as she approached the guy.

— Yes, please. The boy said, giving her a bottle of water. — Aoi, now that we have almost all the 11-strongest. We can bring back football and Coach Endou! — The boy with the brown vols spoke in a cheerful tone.

— That's right, it remains only to return. Listen to Tenma. — She turned to the guy who was taking water from the reservoir.

— What is it, Aoi? He, asked in a surprised tone.

— You know, I have to tell you...

— Haven't seen you for a long time... — A boy with white hair and gray eyes appeared from the shadows. Somewhat similar to Matsukaze.

— Who else are you? Matsukaze turned around sharply.

Aoi chutka frowned. "I'll go get the others. — She said, leaving the water bottle by the pond.

— Wait! Tenma turned to his girlfriend, who was leaving in the distance. Don't leave me alone... gone. — The boy exhaled, but quickly gathered his thoughts, shaking his hands, which formed small fists, the boy turned to a guy standing next to him, who looked like him.

— I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself. My name is Saryuu Evan. You can just use Sarah. — The boy said, extending his hand in greeting.

— Why are you trying to destroy football? The kid who was standing next to him asked him sharply.

— Why? An interesting question, of course, but you'd better tell me. But it 's better for me to soot this... Doesn't my name mean anything to you already? Evan asked, coming closer to Matsukaze.

— Yes, I see you for the first time! How would I know someone like you! Tenma replied sharply. After the answer, the boy felt a sharp pain in his head. However, the pain was not long. — Eh? What was that just now?

— Is something wrong? The kid with the white hair asked, looking into Matsukaze's eyes.

— It's okay...

— You're lying! You remembered something, didn't you? Saryuu said in an insistent tone.

— Yes, what do you want from me? — Tenma objected!

— Hmm... You still don't get it. What a pity, we will have to take drastic measures.

Deciding to try to escape. However, Saryuu didn't let this happen by grabbing the guy's hand. — Did you figure it out somewhere? Shopping center! They found you.

— What are you talking about? — Trying to break away from his strong grip, Tenma.

— Perhaps we will continue the conversation at my house. Evan grinned, snapping his finger after which, they ended up at his house.

***

— Guys! We have a problem! —Aoi ran up to the guys on command, but before she could say what happened, they moved into some strange building.

— Where are we? Shindou asked, looking around.

— I wish I knew! Tsurugi replied in a cheeky tone.