Chapter 2-3 (Awakening; The Devil's Pegasus)

The first match. El Dorado 01 Vs Team Zan: Chapter 2-3 (Awakening; The Devil's Pegasus)

The whistle has rung;  the time has begun!

Score: Team Zan 0:0 El dorado 01

— Zan's team will start first. Avalonchik makes his first move, Tsurugi tries to take the ball from Znark, but he passes the ball to midfielder Garo. Nishiki takes the ball and passes it back to Tsurugi. Kyousuke bursts into the front, he passes by the 8th number, attacking the goal with an attack, "Death Sword.", he punches the goalkeeper, and they score the first goal!

"— El Dorado 01 opens the first account! Who will score the next goal? The first half of the match continues with the score 0-1, in favor of El Dorado 01! How will the Zan team respond to this?"

The final whistle sounded, it's a goal!

Score: Team Zan 0:1 El Dorado 01

For the drug, he gave the ball to the midfielder Jeeps. Jeeps passes a Fai, then passes a couple of defenders. El Dorado, trying to defend, but the defense is coming to naught. But wait, defender Kinako picks up the ball using a tackle. Then she passes the ball to midfielder Dhanna, she passes to striker Tsurugi. Kyousuke goes on the attack again.

— The Zan team started attacking on the move. For the drug, he gave the ball to the midfielder Jeeps. Jeeps passes a Fai, then passes a couple of defenders. El Dorado, trying to defend, but the defense is coming to naught. But wait, defender Kinako picks up the ball using a tackle. Then she passes the ball to midfielder Dhanna, she passes to striker Tsurugi. Kyousuke goes on the attack again. However, Tsurugi makes a pass to the Fai. Fei broke out to the opponent's goal, but the drug steals the ball, passes it to the midfielder number 8, what will he do?

When the ball ended up at Matsukaza's feet, and Tsurugi was rushing at him, the kid didn't know what to do. Shaking his head, looking for escape routes to pass to other players, however... All the players of the Zan team were blocked by the players of El Dorado 01.

— What are you going to do? Tsurugi, who had just come up to Tenma, asked him in a tight manner.

— What will I do? — I-I don't know... I don't want to do anything! — The kid did not visibly close his eyes. Saru followed this moment closely. The boy in the raincoat had only one way out, not to let the opponent give the ball away and score in the opponent's goal. But Tenma couldn't do that because these are his friends. That's what he thought.

"I'm sorry, Tsurugi. — Apologizing once again to his friend, Tenma rushed to the friends' gate. Matsukaze went around, one by one. Until I was left alone with the goalkeeper.

— Come on, — the goalkeeper said, looking at the boy.

The guy with the raincoat did not allow the defenders to take him away, his teammates helped him in this. They looked at the beaten defenders with emotion that they could not stand up. Tenma, couldn't hold back tears, looking at his friends who got hurt by his team.

— Don't hesitate, number eight! — Said his "teammate", in a commanding tone.

Matsukazy, getting ready to hit the ball, but a tear rolled down, fell on the ball, and only two words escaped from his mouth: "Football is crying" — After his words, a strong wind developed in the circle of the sword, then the boy's body was enveloped by a dark blue aura. And an avatar appeared above the guy.