The Return of Coach Endou Mamoru!: Chapter 4-2 (General Assembly)

— I wonder why they gathered us here?— Hayami asked him.

— That's right, considering that we are here, even without residents, this time. Nishiki replied.

— It was the request of the Kidou coach; we couldn't not come here. Ranmaru said.

— And you, by the way, don't know anything? — Asked a kid with glasses, with short dark red hair and two mini tails on the sides. Glancing towards Ranmaru and Masaki.

— No, what makes you think. — Kariya lied.

— Does it feel like you two know something that we don't? — Nishiki said, in a slightly raised tone.

The door of the training room opened a crack and the first person the guy's saw was the Kidou coach.

— I see you all gathered here. — The coach asked, looking around the hall.

- yes! Ranmaru replied. — We gathered everyone who was with us from the very beginning of the team Raimon. Kirino replied.

- OK. Raimon, listen to me. We want to hold a practice match.

— A practice match? Nishiki was surprised. — Wait a minute, but it's not all ours. The captain, Tsurugi, Shindou and Nishizono are at least not with us. However, did you answer Ranmaru that all of Raimon is assembled? And you can't forget about the Fai! A very annoyed Nishiki replied.

— After all, we are here! — Four more unfamiliar guys entered the hall, and familiar faces followed them, Shinda and Nishizono in a place with Matskuza, did not understand what was and why they were called here...

As soon as Tsurugi entered the hall, he immediately introduced the strangers. — And so, attention. Kyousuke was looking forward to it, just as Ranmaru and Masaki were waiting for it. — Do you have any idea who these four are? — He asked his teammates, but Allen lied to him.

— Maybe it's enough to pull the rubber ... — said Allen in a dissatisfied tone.

— In general, this is Tsurugi Allen, my son! Kyousuke said, looking at the others.

— What?! — The rest of the guys answered in an incomprehensible tone. Only two of them were not surprised.

— Of course, I was very surprised when Allen came in, much like our Tsurugi, but I did not assume that he was your son... Did you have time to start a child in a place with Evan? Hamato said in a surprised, thoughtful tone.

To which Allen almost choked. — Don't joke like that...He has nothing to do with this! Allen objected.

Kyousuke decided to drink some water, as soon as he took a sip, hearing Hamato's words, he almost choked. — Hey, Hamato, tell me his name again, there's a surname. Then I'll shoot you with ten swords, understand? Kyousuke said in an irritating tone.

— Is it our turn to introduce ourselves now? Rei said, glancing at Lara. — I'm Shindou Rei, my father is Shindou Takuto, and my mother... I think I'll keep it a secret.

—"M-my daughter?" — Shindou was very surprised when he heard these words.

— So, Shindou will have such a beauty! — Said Nishiki.

— Now it's my turn! — I am the goalkeeper, as well as libero, Nishizono Lara! — The girl with green hair answered. My father, Nishizono Shinsuke oh, and this, perhaps, will remain a secret..." The girl said in a playful tone. "

— W-what! Is this lady the daughter of our Shinsuke? — The guys answered in chorus.

— These two, they are not surprised at all, but did they know who they were? And Kariya and Kirino? — Amagi approached them with claims...