Awakening Ability: Chapter 5-5 - (Shindou Takuto)

Tenma was finally back to normal; he was with his new team Eldorado 03. He didn't quite understand why they were disconnected. Since many things were not explained to him, their coach was Gouenji Shuuya. Matsukaze tried to gather the guys who were in El Dorado initially, but they didn't really want to play harmoniously. Among other things, he still hasn't fully realized everything, everything about Saru and so on. Evan didn't explain much to him, but only made him remember everything.

Therefore, there was confusion in the boy's thoughts, so on.

***

During training with the team Shindou.

Takuto was making a pass, however, before making it. He saw that his opponent would make a move and take the ball away from him. However, it can be seen that he was very surprised that what he saw recently came true. Since the boy did not attach much importance to this, he continued to play on. Suddenly, Takuto saw the future movement of the players again. The way Alpha hits their goal, the goalkeeper and defenders worked well, and the goalkeeper stops the ball, which suffered at the speed of light. The boy stopped again and pondered, what did I just see?!

The coach drew attention to this and stopped the game. "Is something wrong? "— He approached the captain of the team.

Takuto replied, staring at his right palm.

— That's it for today. —Sakamaki Toguru said.

— Because of him, our training was interrupted ... —Beta said indignantly.

"He wasn't himself, after all... — the Alpha said, looking at the girl.

— I wonder what it's like when you suddenly have abilities ... — said Gamma.

Since when did you care about them? Alpha was indignant.

— Just a lively interest appeared, that's all ... — Gamma replied.

— Yes, you're a real maniac, aren't you? Beta muttered, looking at the boy. But there was no response from Gamma.

— What is happening to me? — After washing with water, he looked at himself in the mirror that stood over the sink in the bathroom. From all sorts of thoughts, thoughts that arose again, the boy with wavy hair, washed his face again and looked at himself in the mirror.

— You don't look like yourself. — Said the boy, leaning against the door.

— Did you come to mock me, and Tsurugi? — Having said that, Shindou abruptly turned to the boy who came up.

— And I need it...I see you've finally realized your ability? —Kyousukesaid.

—"Are you saying that I..." Takuto stopped abruptly. He finally realized that these movements of the not distant future that appeared in training were his ability awakened by Ivan. "I don't need them..." replied Shindou, about to leave the bathroom.

— You have to take them for granted, otherwise it will only get worse. One girl is very worried about you. Tsurugi pointed to the rear, where there was a small corner. There was Rei, who had been watching Shindou from the very beginning. Their eyes met, but Rei just looked at her father in silence.

—"I'll tell you one thing, Tsurugi. — I didn't ask them...

— Do you think I wanted them? Kyousuke replied in an aggressive tone. — You know, you're not the only one here. At least there is also a Nishizono, who also got them. Do you think he wanted them too?

To which Shindou only kept silent...

— Stop being depressed already; you'll have to put up with it anyway. Tsurugi said one last thing and left the room.

— Takuto! Rei, who came out of a dark corner after Tsuruga left, turned to him. — I will teach you how to use them ... you just need to accept them ...

— How can you accept something that is not desired ... — Shindou replied.

— Unfortunately, I can't understand you, as I was born with them. But I'm sure you'll understand when you look at how I'm going to play.

— Are you going to play? — Shindou asked in surprise, looking at Rei.

— Yeah! — In a mischievous tone, Rei replied. — I think Coach Sakamaki Toguru will be against it. And you look carefully!

Shindo, smiled at Rei with a slight smile, saying. — Thank you for helping.

In response, Rei just smiled.

— Do you want to walk with me? Takuto suggested, girls.

— Are you serious? Rei asked in surprise. But then she answered joyfully, — "Yes, I'm just for it! "

***

Walking along the corridors of El Dorado, Rei and Takuto had a lot to discuss. Until they saw the thoughtful Captain Eldorado 03.

After training with the new team, Matsukaze walked immersed in his thoughts. Tenma tried to sort out his thoughts, but everything was unsuccessful, he did not understand much until now. Tenma did not notice how he ran into some man. — Itc! — Having passed away, the boy looked up at the man he had bumped into. — I'll forgive you! —Matsukaze said, looking up at the man who had just knocked him down.

— Are you okay, boy? — Said the stranger, examining the boy who crashed into him. — The man's pupils dilated; he recognized his son in the boy who accidentally knocked him down. T-tenma?! — He uttered the boy's name in surprise, threw the documents on the floor and grabbed him by the shoulders, looking straight into the boy's eyes.

"H—how do you know my name?" He stammered, looking at the man who abruptly hugged Matsukaze. Tenma felt a sharp pain that pierced his head. In memory, a fragment of a familiar man flashed by fleetingly. The boy, hugging the stranger in response, calling him "daddy". — After this phrase, tears flowed from the boy's eyes.

— Do you remember me? Tenma's father asked, wiping away his son's tears. — Looking at my son that I haven't seen for so long. — You've grown so much. — The man said, smiling at his son.

—" Yeah... You've changed a lot too... " he said, looking at his father.

— Tell me, did you remember everything yourself?

Matsukaze stopped abruptly...He didn't want to remember what his older brother had done to him. He just shook his head, as if denying what he himself remembered.

— I see...I'm going to Todo Hekechi now. I need to sign the documents. Will you come with me? The man suggested, looking at his son. — If you don't want to, you don't have to go.

— This is... can I come with you? —Tenma asked, helping to pick up his father's documents.

The man just smiled and nodded in agreement to his son.