The Truth about Matsukaze Tenma Chapter 1-2 (Hidden Memories)

— Tenma and Saryuu, don't go far, dinner are coming soon. — Tenma's mom said to the guys who looked like they were 6-7 years old coming out of the house. - I'll cook something special.

— Is this going to be Mom's signature cake? Tenma asked, looking at Mom with joyful eyes.

— That's right. Saryuu, I wanted to show you something. Go while there's still time. — She said.

— Okay Mom! — A 6-year-old boy with brown hair and gray eyes answered.

— I'll look after the side, Mom. — I answered my mother, Saryuu. He was 7 years old at the time. The brothers had a difference, only a year.

— Did you want to show me something, brother? Little Tenma asked him. Looking at my brother with curiously shining eyes.

— I'll show you a place. This place is just wonderful, you can play ball there. — Said Saryuu holding a soccer ball in her hand.

— You really will finally teach me how to play football! — Little Tenma's eyes shone with happiness. — This is the best gift for my birthday! — Said the kid, in a happy voice.

Looking at his brother, Saryuu just smiled. — I know you've been wanting to learn how to play football for a long time. I thought why not teach you how to play. The boy with white hair spoke, looking at his happy younger brother.

— This is my best birthday! — Said the boy, running to the front.

When they reached the field, the boys began to play. —Before playing, first you need to learn how to run with the ball. — Saryuu ran to the front, kicking the ball at the same time. — Can you repeat it? — He said, looking in the direction of his brother.

— I want to try! Tenma, answered happily, approaching his older brother.

— There is nothing difficult here, you just need to kick the ball at a short distance and simulate running with it.

— OK! Tenma ran to the ball and tried to hit it but missed and fell to the fifth point. — It's difficult...

— I'm sure you can do it. — I gave my brother a hand to help him up. Let's do it again. I need to concentrate.

The attempt was unsuccessful, after 10 minutes, Tenma slowly but surely managed to run with the ball a little bit. — I did it, brother! You saw it! — The brown-haired boy said in a joyful tone.

***

The Evans' doorbell rang. While setting the table, Tenma's mother heard someone ring the doorbell. The woman thought that her children had returned, she ran to open the door with a smile on her face. Approaching her, the woman looked at the bell and saw not her children at all. And two grown men. She guessed that they had come for her eldest son.

Opening the door, she asked in a serious tone, head-on: — We agreed that you would come for him after the birthday of my youngest son. She, said in a serious tone.

"The reason we're here is because his power of Second Stage Children. is getting bigger and more dangerous for society. In addition, your second son, with 100 percent accuracy, possesses it. The man replied.

—Tenma-kun, too..." she said in an exciting tone. — What do you want to do with them?

— We will test the vaccine that we have been developing on them for several years now.