El Dorado 02 vs Giru Team: Chapter 7-3 - (First Half; Shindou Rei)

The beginning of the match. El Dorado 02 vs Giru Team: Chapter 7-3 - (First Half; Shindou Rei)

" — It was an incredible goal! Giris and Meia were in all their glory. But the team of El Dorado 02, it seems, is not going to give up." — The players are back in their positions."

The whistle sounded; the time has begun!

Score: El Dorado 02 0:1 Giru

"—And so, the second half of the first half began. What kind of game will the El Dorado 02 team show this time?"

«Ful Soccers»

Rai makes a pass to Beta, but Meia  snatches the ball. She passes back to midfielder Mido, who passes to Giris. He runs forward, knocking down the Alpha. Alpha fell to the ground, but quickly gets up from it.

"— Damn it! —He was indignant. "

"It's all right, we can still break out in front! Rei said in a perky tone, encouraging her teammate. — Look, it seems that Kariya is not going to let him through."

"—Well, I'll try to get through my network! — Said the boy with birch hair, making a pink net with both hands, — Hunter's Net. —After which the ball ends up in the hands of the boy."

Masaki makes a pass to Zanku. He rushes straight to the opponent's goal, passing the midfielders and the defense of the Giru team. Avalonik aim directly at the Giru gate, —Disaster Break.

«Soccers»

On the bench, Shindou was watching Rei. He was very surprised when he saw that the people from El Dorado obeyed her commands. When Takuto tried to lead them, they did not listen to him at all, and did not trust him as a captain. From part of the players of Raimon also did not get along with them, because before the union of El Dorado and Raimon, they did a lot of bad things to them.

***

From the Emperor's seat, where Saru Evan was, who was watching the match.

— Hmm... so Shindou Takuto is still on the bench. What are you up to? Saru thought to himself, looking at the boy. — But it would be interesting for me to watch how he will use his abilities in this match.

«Ful Soccers»

For the narc, he made the necessary stand by jumping up to the top, and kicked the ball, which enveloped the scarlet glow and stretched out and rushed to the goal of the Gear.

"— I'll stop you! Said the goalkeeper of the team to Giru. " —Wormhole" Having spoken his technique; he began to perform it. "

However, the attack of the Brew turned out to be too tough for Bof. Avalonik's attack was successful, and the Eldorado team scored their first goal in the second half of the first half.

"—Finally, El Dorado 02 scores his first goool!" — In the middle of the game, they tied the score with Giru, whether the score would remain the same by the end of the first half or not. The atmosphere of the match is heating up."