The first match. El Dorado 01 Vs Team Zan: Chapter 2-2 (Before the Match)

When Matsukaze woke up, he realized that he was still in the same room. My head kept buzzing. But, after a moment, the pain abruptly passed. — I wonder how my friends are doing. — The first thing the kid thought about was his friends. Thinking about them brought tears to his eyes. Are they looking for me? Will they accept me back after learning the truth about who - I am?

Tenma, when he saw him, turned a little pale, from fear of him. Words about food, could not convince the boy about his friendliness. While Saru was in the room, the boy could not relax, he carefully watched him. Ivan the elder, saw it perfectly. It could be said that he enjoyed watching his brother suffer.

"Ragnerek's starting tomorrow, so don't forget to eat. The first match will be with the Zan team, in which you are a member. Naturally, you will be introduced to the game from the very beginning. You will fight against the Team Eldorado 01. Surely you want to know the composition of the team, the opponent? Saru said in an intriguing tone.

— Why are you telling me this? You don't have to ask me, do you? Will you still tell me if I want to or not? If I say I don't want to see, you? You're not leaving, are you? Tenma said in a loud voice, throwing a pillow at him. Tears welled up in the guy's eyes again older brother Evan caught her easily.

"You've always been like this. But times have changed. I don't think your friends will take you back after the match. — He said, looking at his brother. — You'll be welcome here. However, as long as you have the desire to escape from me, I cannot give you freedom of action.

— What are you talking about? What does my friends have to do with it! Matsukaze was indignant. — I know they're looking for me!

— Oh! I've been through a bit. Evan sat down on the chair next to the bed. — Although I ordered others not to talk too much.

— So you'll have to tell me who is on the Team El Dorado 01.

After a brief explanation, Tina's eyes widened, her pulse quickened. —Wh-why, Tsurugi, is Fei with Team El Dorado?! — The boy squeezed the blanket, lowering his tear-stained eyes to the bottom.

Evan watched his younger brother's reaction, then said, "Think carefully about where you'd be better off." With us or with former friends. Evan got up from his chair and headed for the exit. Before leaving, he looked at his brother again. Boiled the door, he left the room, locking it with a key.

—Wh-Why, friends are in a place with those who want to destroy football... — Tenma, lay down turned to the wall. For a long time, I couldn't sleep, I kept thinking about how he should continue to be.

In the morning, in the room where Matsukaze was, where he was already sitting, Saru. He waited for Tenma to wake up. In Ivan's thoughts was the idea of waking up the kid who was sleeping, sending him pulse waves to the brain, but it would be faster. After all, the actual one, he can do anything with it, but for some reason the white-haired one did not do it. More than an hour has passed since Saru sat and read the book that was in his hand. Tenma woke up. "Not really," he said.

The boy opened his red eyes and saw his older brother in front of him and jumped up abruptly.

— Why are you jumping up like that? It was like seeing a ghost. — Saru said, putting down the book.

To which Matsukaze just kept silent. Stretching, Tenma looked around the room and saw the uniform, Zan's commands and frowned slightly.

— You got it right. You've been asleep for an hour! When the others had been practicing for an hour. Evan said in an indignant tone. — Get her dressed now! — The elder brother commanded.