Chapter 7-5 - (Second Half; Shindo Takuto) - (Part 2)

The beginning of the match. El Dorado 02 vs Giru Team: Chapter 7-5 - (Second Half; Shindo Takuto) - (Part 2)

***

The whistle sounded; the time has begun!

Score: El Dorado 02 3:2 Giru

«Ful Soccers»

"—The match resumes with the submission of Shindou, Alpha."

However, Alpha breaks forward, and midfielder Meade takes the ball away from Alpha by dribbling and. Mida passes, Zanarka no, Zanark takes the ball away from him with his dribble, he passes Shindou.

— Captain, you know what to do with this! — Zanark said, blocking Girisa, that he wanted to take the ball away from Takuto.

— I do know? — I have been watching all this time how Alpha, Beta and Gamma are moving, but I have not been able to see future movements... But instead, I realized what those words meant. Now, I get it! Beta, Alpha, Gamma. Kami no Takuto FI!

Takuto, spreading his hands like a conductor, appeared fiery whirlwinds. Shindou began to give out his commands, directing the fire vortex. First, Beta then, he indicated to give her a pass to Gamma, and Gamma indicated to make a pass to Zanark, and Zanark, he indicated to give a pass to Alpha. The alpha took the ball and grinned. And he rushed forward, passing the midfielder, Alpha, called his avatar.

—Tenkuu no Shihaisha Houou, — and donned his armor.

After passing a couple more defenders, Alpha turned out to be right next to goalkeeper Bofu.

— Shoot Command 03, a magnet appeared that, with its rainbow color, attracted the ball to the Alpha's feet, — Gauss Shot.

— Your pathetic tricks won't help you; I'll stop you! — The goalkeeper tried to stop the Alpha's attack, but everything was even, and the ball passed the goalkeeper!

—"Takuto, I've mastered a new technique! And with the help of his teams, he was able to achieve a team game between his teammates."

The final whistle sounded; it's a goal!

Score: El Dorado 02 4:2 Giru

«Soccers»

— You did it, Dad! You finally get it. —Rai said enthusiastically. Wandaba, I think it's time for Mixi Max, me and Dad! I want Takuto to understand how to use his ability!

— OK! I get you, Rai. — It's time for a Mixi Max!

— What!? —Takuto was surprised to hear this.

The bear took out the necessary equipment and with a minus sign, he aimed at Rei, taking some of her strength from her and pointing the gun with a plus sign, he released the energy collected in it and splashed it into Takuto. — Mixi Max, completed!

— Is this power?! Surprised, looking at Takuto's hands. — I feel an unimaginable force flowing through me. — A picture of the near future appeared before his eyes. Where, Giris and I are in a place with Iris, rushing to their gates and attacking them. — "I have to save Endou's mecha from the destructive force. "

The whistle sounded; the time has begun!

Score: El Dorado 02 4:2 Giru