Chapter 38: Too much

Jimin and his hitmen looked for Juhee everywhere in the hotel but he couldn't find her so he went back to his car as he was already anxious for leaving Yeji alone in his car in drunken state.

He was panting when he reached his car, he informed Yeji that he couldn't find Juhee anywhere but strangely she didn't respond as she sat with her head lowered because of which he couldn't view her face.

He got into the driver's seat to check on her, "Ms. Seong?" he softly muttered looking at her but she still wasn't responding making him panic, he gulped in nervousness before placing his palm lightly on her shoulder to which she didn't react.

He tilted his neck to get a clear view of her face finally noticing she was actually drowsing.

He sighed in relief and tried to awake her and get her talk to him but she was barely conscious.

After few seconds she suddenly turned facing him and pointed her index finger at him while staring drunkenly taking him aback, "I think...I'm...I'm drunk handsome." she stammered before giggling.

He stared at her flushed face in amusement as he registered her words, he surprisingly loved that compliment from her which he was sick and tired of hearing from other people all the time.

"I know Ms. Seong." he replied, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips witnessing the change in her attitude before and after she was drunk.

"I mean...I know that you are drunk." he added awkwardly while blushing.

"And...I also don't feel well right now." she continued with her lips pouted.

"Umm...I think I'm aware of that too Ms. Seong. It's time for us to go home now but as you don't have your house keys we are going to my place." he told her as his gaze kept slipping down to her lips while talking to her.

"Yours?" she asked innocently.

"Yup, you can trust me Ms. Seong, I'm sorry I couldn't find your friend anywhere inside, but don't worry we'll find her soon. And I won't even consider leaving you alone anywhere else in this state right now. You can go back to your house as soon as we find your friend or your house keys." he said to her to which she hummed with a frown.

"I don't intend on making you uncomfortable but still if you feel even a little bit uncomfortable with me or at my place do not hesitate to tell me we can leave immediately. You are in safe hands Ms. Seong so put on your seat beat and relax." he told her to which she nodded even though she wasn't quite sure about it.

"Fine but still...I can't believe I can't find my best friend...I lost her again, seems like that guy isn't going to leave her alone anytime soon. He must be troubling her again. I don't even have the house keys with me...Mr. Park can't you check if she's already home? But why would she be at home without me...No that's not possible. Did she really leave me alone at the party? I don't think she will ever do that to me...but now this happened...where is she?" she continued to babble mindlessly after a few seconds to which he just shook his head smiling wistfully at her before he drove off.

On the other hand Taehyung had reached the Bangtan mansion where the other members and few of his family members were waiting for him eagerly inside.

"Juhee...Wake up...Ms. Choi?" he whispered in his deep voice and shook her arms lightly.

She stirred awake and sat up after few seconds, her eyes scanned the surroundings in confusion before they landed on him who sat next to her patiently watching her.

She leaned closer to him making him blink at her in surprise. With a drunken grin on her face and tinted red cheeks she raised her right hand to touch his face.