Chapter 20: Smashing

He bid goodbye to his hyungs to leave but Jimin stopped him.

"Taehyung-ah! Taehyung-ah! Why didn't you receive my calls today? What are you busy with these days?" he asked him with a pout.

Taehyung stopped to answer but Yoongi started grinning as if Jimin cracked a joke, "He was busy smashing a chick, right Tae?" he told making Jimin give Taehyung a teasing look.

"No he was not. I saw him near SJYP twice today and that too at two different hours." Namjoon revealed making them confused.

Taehyung gave Namjoon a jugding look for stalking him.

"What? You went to meet Seojoon hyung again this week?" Jimin asked while slightly sulking.

The raven haired male just shrugged not caring enough to clear their confusion and turned to leave, "No he didn't." Namjoon confidently replied and squinted his eyes eyeing the raven haired male.

"What? And how do know that?" Yoongi asked.

"He was disguised." the leader revealed making their eyes pop out.

"What?" Yoongi and Jimin yelled in unison.

Taehyung tried to run away but Jimin caught him and pulled him by his collar, "Taehyungie you answer to me right now! What are you up to?" he asked sternly.

"We were not on any other mission today.....so why were you disguised for?" Namjoon also asked him.

"And by the way he was late for today's mission by an hour." Yoongi complained to Namjoon.

"What the hell Taehyung?" Jimin roared.

"Relax Jimin! I was on a personal mission." Taehyung smartly replied.

"What? Your personal missions should not interupt the group missions did you forget that!? You can't be god damn late for missions!" Namjoon told him boldly making him smile nervously.

He freed himself from Jimin's hands while smiling and backed away, "I know my leader, this one time just let this slide......I'll make sure it never happens again." Taehyung requested with puppy eyes.

Jimin and Yoongi instantly looked at Namjoon for compliance and he agreebly nodded after sighing, "So I'll see you tomorrow......bye hyung. Sleep well." Taehyung exclaimed with a smile plastered on his face and left.

"Something is fishy." Yoongi mentioned, the two other men nodded in agreement as they watched the raven haired male gracefully walk away.

__

The next day was a typical busy working day at the store in SJYP.

Yeji often kept holding her stomach with a painful expression on her face making Juhee worry about her.

"Hey are you okie? You didn't even eat properly this morning." Juhee asked her.

She nodded, "I think I'll go home with you. I don't think I can even do stretching today." she told her.

"Do you want me to get you something? Water or medicine?" Juhee asked her but she shook her head.