Chapter 6: Into the unknown

Hoseok's eyes widened glancing at her as it took her a minute to process what Taehyung just said.

She blushed in embarrassment and her face turned to stone when she understood what his words meant.

"Oh look she's blushing!" Jin pointed laughing at her.

"Wait...so do you call him daddy or something? 'Cause he's into kinky stuff!" Jimin added.

"I don't think so, guessing from her attitude she must be...the dominant one." Jungkook objected.

"No way! Hyung must be the dominant one, right hyung?!" Taehyung asked.

A smug smirk curved up Hosoek's lips, not moving an inch as he listened to them throw comments back and forth; not wanting to deal with their bullshit yet actually taking pride in this.

Yunjin's jaw dropped at his reaction, "Y'all shut up! We didn't do anything!" she instantly stated in panic and anger.

They raised their eyebrows and looked at Hoseok for confirmation to which he just nodded along, "Yes guys shut up. And she's absolutely right, we didn't do anything?!" Hoseok scarcastically emphasized with a smirk on his face, others hummed teasingly in response.

Yunjin looked at him in disbelief and disgust before walking out from the living room making the young men burst out laughing.

Hoseok got up to follow her but Taehyung stopped him, "Hyung she must be sore. At least let her rest for a day, please don't start anything when we are around." Taehyung told him.

Hoseok shook his head with smug smile and went to the kitchen.

He eyed her figure as she stood facing the kitchen counter, "We both know what's the truth Hoseok......why didn't you tell them huh? And what was that stupid reply for?" she started.

"Why did you sound like.......like we did something unholy?! You did it purposely didn't you?! Why are you ruining my character Hoseok? Why? Go tell them right now that nothing happened between us. There's nothing between us! There will never ever be!" she said without even turning to look at him.

He chuckled walking closer to her, "Wind chime, you teased me so much, I told you will suffer and now you know, don't fuckk around with me." he said, she clenched her jaw at his words.

"This is what you get for testing me." he whispered in her right ear.

"I fuckkingg hate you!" she whisper yelled still not acknowledging his presence.

"That's a shame!" he replied inhaling her fruity scent.

"However, you'll learn to like me again. They say spending time with someone will make you fall in love with them. So, my little wind chime, let's spend all our time together, yes? Besides, it's not like you can run away." he continued grabbing her waist and nuzzling her neck.

Back to Taiwan:
It's the day three of them headed to South Korea to start their new life.

Their friends and families came to see them off at the airport except Yeji's family.

Juhee woke up from her slumber when Elkie who didn't rest or sleep for the whole flight shook her.

"We've now arrived Seoul, South Korea. Hope you had fun flight with us......" the stewardess greeeted but it turned into mumblings as Juhee wasn't really paying attention.