Chapter 2: World to win

"Thank you for having me here. Please enjoy the dinner and have a great night ahead!" he said and smiled one last time at the audience before his face was illuminated by constant camera flashes as he walked down the stage.

Everyone got up from their seats and started walking out of the auditorium for their dinner.

'Click!'

'Click!'

The photographer captured the winners and Park Seojoon for photos continuously as they walked towards the exit.

Yuqi ran to him immediately and introduced herself and extended her hand out for a handshake.

He politely accepted her hand and shook it, "I can't believe I just shook his hands!" Yuqi whispered in Juhee's ear starstruckly while blushing.

"Me too..." Juhee agreed.

"Great work both of you!" Park Seojoon appreciated Juhee and Yeji.

"Kindly join me for the dinner." he said with a graceful smile.

"Sure Sir!" Juhee replied in agreement while Minghao gritted his teeth in annoyance.

"Your friends can join us too." Park Seojoon said eyeing someone who was behind Juhee.

"Are you sure about that sir?" Minghao asked him and he nodded.

"Yes of course. Are we good to go now?" he said.

Juhee and Yeji were taken aback by his statement but they nodded anyway as it was an once in lifetime opportunity for her friends too.

"Yeah! Thank you so much. Let's go!" Yuqi screamed making him look at her suspiciously.

There was silence for few seconds before he spoke, "After you my lady." he respectfully said with a hint of playfulness and smiled at her.

Yuqi nodded while blushing leading us to the exit.

There were two black SUV cars, "Please get in the car." he politely requested Juhee and her friends.

Juhee nodded and opened the car door but before she could get in Stacy intruded and got inside with her boyfriend who couldn't stop touching and kissing her.

Yuqi, Shuhua, Minghao and Jun rushed immediately and took the remaining seats in the car.

"Miss Juhee you can sit inside my car. You guys also get in please." Park Seojoon told her kindly after he noticed her standing confused as there were no seats left in that car.

She nodded looking at others and quickly got into his car with Jackson, Mark, Yeji, Han and Chan.

Mr. Park sat in the passenger seat while they took the back seat.

Juhee sat between Yeji and Han. Han started playing with her hair and fingers as soon they drove off.

"Holy shit! I'm in his car!" Chan whispered excitedly from the back seat.

"If he doesn't stop, I'll throw him out!" Jackson honestly said and rolled his eyes.

"Hello Jackson." Mr. Park greeted him through the rear view mirror.