Chapter 5: Real family

"We can help her but will they let us? No! Did we succeed when we tried to? Absolutely not!" she yelled making him go silent.

"We tried to rescue her, help her many times before.....we all know how it ended up for her. I don't want her to suffer again. She'll be traumatized forever!" she reminded them to which the girls teared up.

"But-" Jackson started but before he could say anything Juhee interrupted him.

"We've known her parents Jackson, they get things done either way, they make sure they're always in control. By revolting against them we are going to create more problems for her. They want her to pursue fashion designing then that's what she will do! Yeji knows fashion designing is not bad for her, it's her hobby anyways. Her parents have always wanted her to be skilled in it so she can take on their business in future.....well she has accepted her fate now." Juhee retorted with a frown.

"So are we just going to let this happen. Yeji is going to give up on her dream!" Mark asked in anger.

"It's heartbreaking I know, but she has to. She has also accepted this for her well being. You know how obstinate and tenacious her parents are, I don't want her to suffer because of them. She doesn't want you guys to stress over this or be sad for her. She decided she will embrace their decision and be happy with it. It's not like she's not going to sing or dance again, she free to do it but it'll not be her career that's it. She has to live with it guys we cannot discourage her please try to understand." she elaborated.

"She shouldn't feel like we are disappointed with her because she gave up on her dreams because of her parents. We should support her instead she's starting her new life. We shouldn't bring this up infront of her 'cause it'll hurt her." Juhee said.

Jackson clenched his teeth while others frowned avoiding any eye contact in shame and helplessness.

"Guys......" Juhee called them.

They slowly raised their heads to look at her, "Ya'll are doing the exact thing that I told you not to! She knows you'll not like this but she has to do it, she needs us and we will be there for her, we are a family.....this is our time and we will not ruin it because of anything or anyone, you get it?" she shouted this time and they regained their composure immediately.

"I'm going to get her down now! I want to see her happy, infact I know we all do. Just forget everything and support her, treat her normally. Me and Elkie will be there with her, don't worry." Juhee spoke as she patted their backs empathetically.

"I'm feel disgusted right now.......I can't even help her." Jackson stuttered as he turned towards her.

"I'm sure we all are feeling that way but we need to be supportive and kind towards her inorder for her to not breakdown. She's going to spend the rest of her life doing something she doesn't want to......she needs our support and love for her to accept her fate and be happy right?" she emphasized and they nodded understanding her situation.

"She's must be expecting us to support her." Shuhua stated.

"And we will. We got her Juhee!" Chan said with a smile.

"In the end we are going to be together so we will always end up happy!" Juhee quoted their group quote as she sniffled and they hugged her instantly with tears in their eyes.

"We'll not bring this up! We're her friends and family after all! We'll never hurt her." Jackson declared.

"Yes....and please take care of her. Make sure she's okay I don't want her to feel pressurized because of us in any way." Han requested me politely.