Chapter 19: Baby driver

"Wah! I never thought we would really win!! I mean look at everyone's outfits here......they all look great. This is all because of your talented ass. I love you! Thank you so much......" Yeji exclaimed and hugged Juhee.

"Don't be so formal with me you seem like drunk Yeji." Juhee replied with a grin.

Juhee checked the time and it was already 10:30 pm, "We should get going Yeji, we are already late. I don't even know if we'll get a cab now....." Juhee told her and she nodded.

"Ya let's leave." she said and got up from the table to leave.

"Ms. Lily?" Juhee called the manager.

She excused herself from the people she was talking to and turned towards her, "Yes......" she dryly said.

"We are leaving now, hope you also inform Mr. Park that we left....he seems busy right now. See you tomorrow. Good night." Juhee said to her.

She faked a smile and nodded slightly, "Sure. See you at office tomorrow." she replied and left.

"She definitely does not like us." Yeji stated with a frown.

"Shut up Yeji! She must be tired or just having a bad day." Juhee replied to her as they walked out.

They waited on the roadside looking for a cab however there were none in our sight.

"It's getting cold isn't?" Yeji said while rubbing her arms to create some warmth.

Juhee copied her actions as she felt cold too, "Yes......" she mumbled while shivering.

"I don't think we are getting any cab from here.....how are we going reach home at this time Juh-" Yeji started but before she could complete her sentence a red Skoda stopped infront of them startling them both.

The window of the car rolled down revealing Jongin's smiling face, "Come on beautiful, let me drop you both home! My car will warm you up." Jongin slurred specifically to Juhee.

Juhee shook her head rejecting his offer instantly, "No thanks Mr. Jongin. We'll manage......" she firmly said.

"Yeji in any situation we are not going with him." she whispered to Yeji and she nodded but with a confused face.

"Why are you hesitating girl? Come on. Get in!" he offered again and opened his car door for Juhee.

"No thanks mister. We are good." Yeji directly said to which he frowned and turned off the car engine getting out of his car.

He approached them himself and was about to grab Juhee's wrist but he stopped the moment he heard a blaring horn of a car that ragingly approached them.

It was a grey Range Rover this tiime that pulled up beside them.

All the eyes were now on it's window that rolled down smoothly revealing a familiar hansome face, "Mr. Kim?" Juhee blurted the moment she saw him.

"Get in!" he growled gripping onto the gear till his knuckles turned white.

She could feel his anger vibrate in her bones as he glared at her with that piercing gaze of his.